Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

House

House/tech events tend to be full of people trying to be too cool. Loads of people are just jumping on the bandwagon it because it's getting popular now and so rather than go to an event because they like the music they go to to it to be cool. Although I guess once you've had a load of md you'll like anything hahah. But next time check the difference between a house crowd and something like a garage/dnb/jungle crowd. You'll see loads of vintage clothing and not much dancing at house nights compared with everyone going mental at the other nights. That's what I reckon anyway!

About as bang on as you'll get.

House/tech events tend to be full of people trying to be too cool. Loads of people are just jumping on the bandwagon it because it's getting popular now and so rather than go to an event because they like the music they go to to it to be cool. Although I guess once you've had a load of md you'll like anything hahah. But next time check the difference between a house crowd and something like a garage/dnb/jungle crowd. You'll see loads of vintage clothing and not much dancing at house nights compared with everyone going mental at the other nights. That's what I reckon anyway!

That was old school house circa 1986 to 1993. :D

Maybe you're right. I've stopped really giving a shit what people think, musics good and it's chilled. Doesn't really fuss me what other people do or don't do. I'm pretty new to it but so can't comment too much.

I will see one thing, there is a lot of dancing in most of the gigs I've been to. Empty bar and packed dance floors, not sure if thats the drugs or the music but everyone seems to enjoy it.

I will see one thing, there is a lot of dancing in most of the gigs I've been to. Empty bar and packed dance floors, not sure if thats the drugs or the music but everyone seems to enjoy it.

Probably a combination of drugs and the fact that a double vodka usually costs about £8. Its actually cheaper to just get ****ed than drunk at these things

Listen to the Defected podcasts on Mondays, so so good.
I saw Route 94 the other week, he disappointed me: played 'My Love' and his remix of MKs 'Always then just mixed some deep house boring stuff. I love deep house, but 30mins of just "bong bong bong" was tedious, so he was a bit $hit. Seeing Duke Dumont, Gotsome and some Eton Messy Djs soon, should be good. Huxley was better the other week!
I'd say my two favourite house/garage (what you define them) tracks atm Mark Knight's remix of If U Got It and Richy Ahmed - The Drums.
I use to love like Laidback Luke, Afrojack, Avicii Dirty South etc when I was younger like round about late Noughties early 2010. Now the stuff they produce is horrendous. Avicii has gone down hill!

Listen to the Defected podcasts on Mondays, so so good.

I saw Route 94 the other week, he disappointed me: played 'My Love' and his remix of MKs 'Always then just mixed some deep house boring stuff. I love deep house, but 30mins of just "bong bong bong" was tedious, so he was a bit $hit. Seeing Duke Dumont, Gotsome and some Eton Messy Djs soon, should be good. Huxley was better the other week!

I'd say my two favourite house/garage (what you define them) tracks atm Mark Knight's remix of If U Got It and Richy Ahmed - The Drums.

I use to love like Laidback Luke, Afrojack, Avicii Dirty South etc when I was younger like round about late Noughties early 2010. Now the stuff they produce is horrendous. Avicii has gone down hill!

We've got tickets for Richy Ahmed next month, cant wait til he drops The Drums.

Cant stand eton messy, had an argument with the guy that made the channel because I didnt tell him a tune he made was good. I just said it sounded like every other deep house producer. Dont like the whole house music with tumblr girls thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5KF9YRnqds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Secx06oQ0QM

I'm can't get into the intros of deep house but have defo got some jigs for when they crack on after a minute or two. Old school dnb and jungle is the place for magnificent intros, but it's all personal taste at the end of the day sort of thing Jeremy.

As the quote goes:

"You have technicians here making noise, no one is a musician, they're not artists because nobody can play the guitar"

Sums up house perfectly.

As the quote goes:

"You have technicians here making noise, no one is a musician, they're not artists because nobody can play the guitar"

Sums up house perfectly.

It's already quite clear you don't like house music, you don't need to come into this thread every other week telling us, don't you have any more pressing matters like wasting 50p on a 76 fold accumulator?

• 2 weeks later...

As the quote goes:

Sums up house perfectly.

lol Ignoring your ignorance, why do you keep coming back into this thread?

Archived