Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

House

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is looking for good house music, I recommend getting yourselves on Soundcloud - there's an endless ocean on there.

Some record labels I recommend to get you going: Defected Records/DFTD, Anjunadeep, Food Music, Aus Music, Hot Creations.

• 6 months later...

haha he is a delight. he closed his eyes, clapped and wiggled his hips right in time with "i'm coming out" when i did it. nearly fell off my seat 

guy in the vest with the gigs on is pretty good too. 

• 1 month later...

Saw the Hessle Audio lads play at Hope Works in Sheff this weekend and it was another level. Ben UFO, Pangaea and Pearson Sound were on for 4 hours and DVS1 played a 4 hour set after, absolutely class.

Can't go wrong with Hessle. I used to listen to their rinse fm shows all the time, though haven't had a chance lately to listen. 

Can't go wrong with Hessle. I used to listen to their rinse fm shows all the time, though haven't had a chance lately to listen. 

They're still on rinse at least once a week I think. 4 hours of pure music though, such good track selection, honestly couldn't pick a genre if I tried. Too good.

Also this ^

In Leicestershire at the moment. Yeah, I did the theme and update the sidebar every week. Traffic has gone way down since we started losing so often though haha.

Gotta be expected I suppose.

There's a great music scene up here if you fancy a night out with us at some point? Seeing Huxley, Floating Points, Anthony Naples and South London Ordnance in the next month or two.

Much better than Leicester any day!

Gotta be expected I suppose.

There's a great music scene up here if you fancy a night out with us at some point? Seeing Huxley, Floating Points, Anthony Naples and South London Ordnance in the next month or two.

Much better than Leicester any day!

Haha, it's just depressing to update the sidebar now. Cool, If I am ever in Sheff I will send you a priv message.

I will keep posting decent house tunes I come across on here.

Also +1 on floating points. Arp3 is probably one of my favourite bits of music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Acid house was something I got linto in the late 80's, lasted about a year before I moved onto something else.

Problem with ignorant people like Lamby is they weren't around at the time, it was an exciting time, nowadays its unlikely any music will come out that sounds completely original and new.

Then to be in a room with people off their heads loved up and dancing to it, well that was something to behold, although by the time I went to my first House party in 1990 it was just about over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-35AnIPsGg&feature=player_embedded

Archived