Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

House

If you want some good mixes, I recommend downloading the sets from R1 in Ibiza. Redlights set was unreal

All were good. Redlight's was one of the bests! He was mad when I saw him in Norwich last October!!

The crowd at the other sets all look half dead. They come to see Jamie Jones (etc) and expect some epic insane mental drop. Then get "bored" when he plays what he wants to, more chilled out stuff. Go see bloody Martin Skrilex or whatever his name is if you want that EDM.

What's the general consensus on that retched House Every Weekend song?

Quited liked it hearing it back last Easter. Now it's a bit annoying with vines and remixes.

What's the general consensus on that retched House Every Weekend song?

Reminds me of the cliche bellends that infest all the mainstream clubs these days. You know the type, vest/skirt thing that comes down to their knees, all look the same etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes a banger.

Defected in the House had a tent at Sundown festival in Norwich a few weeks ago. Was so good! Gorgon City played Bicep's 'Just' which was nice. 

Anyone like 'Chunky' by Format B?

My mate discovered Chunky about 6 months ago and I've been hearing it everywhere, proper summer tune. Just is class as well, can't wait to see Bicep at WHP just before christmas, they churn out so much music and 95% of it is top stuff.

Bit more techy but looking forward to Cristoph and Riva Star at the end of the month and then Nina Kravitz and Bonobo in October.

• 3 weeks later...

My mate discovered Chunky about 6 months ago and I've been hearing it everywhere, proper summer tune. Just is class as well, can't wait to see Bicep at WHP just before christmas, they churn out so much music and 95% of it is top stuff.

Bit more techy but looking forward to Cristoph and Riva Star at the end of the month and then Nina Kravitz and Bonobo in October.

Yeah, it's a "re-release", still a banger!

Cristoph is good, saw him at a festival last summer. I've started getting into my tech music a bit more now since I saw Adam Beyer and Tale of Us at Parklife.

Are you jumping on the Bondax bandwagon tour? They're coming to Norwich this weekend with some other decent acts! October is quite a busy month in Norwich (for once). Sam Divine and Mike Skinner playing towards the end of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

https://soundcloud.com/benufo/live-at-factory-osaka-260915

In other news, Bonobo, Jamie XX, Special Request and George Fitzgerald at WHP tomorrow night then Four Tet on tueday, cannae wait.

Have some old school as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ui-AeHKz7o

Caught Bonobo at Outlook festival a few years back and it was great. Heard nothing but good things about Jamie XX's sets but never managed to catch 1

Caught Bonobo at Outlook festival a few years back and it was great. Heard nothing but good things about Jamie XX's sets but never managed to catch 1

Warehouse Project was absolutely rammed. The music was great, Bonobo opened with a few of his big tracks, sound was killer, absolute bliss. Jamie XX was a bit forgettable but George Fitzgerald and Special Request played a great last few hours. It was a shame about everyone being crammed in, we had a good spot in the middle early on but it just became a huge scrum and we ended up getting out and heading to the back, not a great view but much better.

Four tet on Tuesday was absolutely class, loads of different music and the crowd and venue were sick. He played a lot of tunes from his Dekmantel set which I've had on repeat for the last few weeks, shame it only went on til 3.30.

Can't wait for some warehouse techno next week with Nina Kraviz.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived