Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Oasis

All changed for me when I got NOW 29 for Christmas in 94 which had cigarettes & alcohol on it. Bought Definitely Maybe with my birthday money at the beginning of January, my favourite band ever since.

Seen them 6 times and hope one day to add to that tally.

OASIS OASIS OASIS.

Couldn't agree with you more, best band for me also

All changed for me when I got NOW 29 for Christmas in 94 which had cigarettes & alcohol on it. Bought Definitely Maybe with my birthday money at the beginning of January, my favourite band ever since.

OASIS OASIS OASIS.

Almost my exact experience. Only saw them 4 times though.

Now 29 was epic...

• 2 weeks later...

OASIS OASIS OASIS.

Best song on Now 29 is Some Girls by Ultimate Kaos.

Edited by Bobby Hundreds

Was a massive fan and still am. Was Liam in an Oasis tribute band a couple of years ago and was the best time of my life. Did about 50 gigs a year and everyone loved it. We were all fans so played every single track at some point.

My personal favourites were:-

Slide away

Hung in a bad place

Gas Panic

Columbia

Stay Young

Turn up the Sun

Cast no Shadow

Seen them live 4 times and they were ace every time especially Finsbury Park. Support bands were decent too, Proud Mary, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club and The Charlatans.

Would love it if they re-formed but I doubt it would ever happen.

You hear a lot of musos slagging them off because the music isnt deep or complicated and mostly ripped off but most bands are the same they just dont advertise that they do it. Very few bands are completely original.

Sorry if it's been mentioned before but did anyone see Oasis play at Granby Halls in 1995? I never went which I have always regretted. I imagine it would of been special.

Yes indeed, it was really good. I think it was later that year that I saw them at Sheffield Arena and frankly that was piss in comparison. Got too big too quickly

Edited by Bellend Sebastian

• 1 year later...

http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/84688?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=oasisreunion

Noel and Liam Gallagher reportedly reach 'gentlemen's agreement' to reform Oasis next year
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/84688?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=oasisreunion#8BM2i6CUS6wteYXK.99

Not sure how true. Thoughts?