Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

best goal witnessed at filbert street....

Too many to mention

Off the top of my head from matches I was at

Gary Coatsworth

Phil Gee Vs Derby... A nod for best brace & hit post for what could have been the best hat-trick of all time

Quite a few Joachim goals

Joachim against Millwall when we beat them 4-0

Joachim against Millwall when we beat them 4-0

I wonder if that's the one I can remember? Joachim steamed down the east stand wing towards the family stand. Hit it quite far out with the outside of his foot, bent it in like a motherfvcker. Great goal.

Tony James vs Oxford. In off his bollocks to stop us being relegated to the third division.

Rooster Russell v Tranmere in injury time many years ago - not sure it was the best goal but I thought the roof was going to come off the kop end at that moment - deafening.

That and Muzzy's v spurs - went with some spurs mates and to this day have said everytime they tried to get a song going, they got drowned out by the city fans.

A bit like the KP ;-)

I wonder if that's the one I can remember? Joachim steamed down the east stand wing towards the family stand. Hit it quite far out with the outside of his foot, bent it in like a motherfvcker. Great goal.

Tony James vs Oxford. In off his bollocks to stop us being relegated to the third division.

Probably, he scored a few goals like that from a ball out of defence or from Thompson in midfield, using his ridiculous pace to beat the opposition & firing it past the keeper, often from 20+Yards

Archived