Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

best goal witnessed at filbert street....

Keith Weller in his tights.

I agree, It's got to be Weller in his tights

OR

The Weller goal that use to be used at the start of MOTD when he volleys in a corner from the edge of the box.

Big mention to the Andy Peake goal against Liverpool.

And of course, the Tony James goal that kept us up.

So many goals, loved them all (that we scored)

Hated the ones against us, maybe I'm just not magnanimous enough to appreciate goals by the opposition.

Does anyone remember Gunlaugsson's free kick against Newcastle? Absolutely superb technique, bent it around the wall right past Given into the top corner. No keeper could've saved it.

That, Stanley's volley against Sunderland and Muzzy's v Spurs from those I saw.

I agree, It's got to be Weller in his tights

OR

The Weller goal that use to be used at the start of MOTD when he volleys in a corner from the edge of the box.

Big mention to the Andy Peake goal against Liverpool.

And of course, the Tony James goal that kept us up.

So many goals, loved them all (that we scored)

Hated the ones against us, maybe I'm just not magnanimous enough to appreciate goals by the opposition.

I know a Norwich fan that hates the mention of that goal.

Really was a lesson about taking the piss.

Seeing Weller stood infront of them just pointing at his tights was classic. (shut the fvck up lol)

James's goal was not great just what it did was great. (still blame mandi for us going down you can't change managers like he did and get away with it  :( )

Heskey volley from Claridge volleyed backheel.  From an opposing team, Andy Lonergans goal ten odd years ago wasn't bad :ph34r:

If I remember rightly that was against Man Utd, though seem to recall Heskey doing a back heeled volley - I may be wrong though.

I wonder if that's the one I can remember? Joachim steamed down the east stand wing towards the family stand. Hit it quite far out with the outside of his foot, bent it in like a motherfvcker. Great goal.

Tony James vs Oxford. In off his bollocks to stop us being relegated to the third division.

Thats the one,Millwall fans were all baying for his blood lol

I remember in the early nineties a goal from Jamie Pollock for middlesboro,they had a corner which was headed away,he chested it then volleyed straight on the top corner....cracking goal

found the YouTube clip he actually volleyed straight from the header out.

Vince Hilaire scored a cracker for oppo in a 5-3 home win for us. Can't recall if he was at Palace or Orient at the time ? Early eighties. Also, similar period, Paul Walsh scored a hat-trick for Luton in his last game before joining Liverpool. 4-0 drubbing and one was an absolute screamer in what was probably the beat indicividual performance I can recall at Filbo.

Archived