Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

LADS songs..

When you're with your mates whether it be on a night out, down the boozer, a karaoke session, a holiday or whatever..

What songs get you all singing along?

Erasure - A Little Respect

Country Roads

Spandau Ballet - Gold

There just a few classics for me.

Is it just me who finds it cringey when you get lads hugging eachother pissed up all singing Wonderwall or something at the end of Propaganda 

You should be too slaughtered at the end of a night out to be that bothered what other people are doing, to be honest

You know when you somehow break away from the people you're with and end up in the middle of randomers. Then bang, something like 'This Charming Man' or 'Town Called Malice' comes on and everybody's all over the place.

You know when you somehow break away from the people you're with and end up in the middle of randomers. Then bang, something like 'This Charming Man' or 'Town Called Malice' comes on and everybody's all over the place.

Happens everytime. We always lose one lad in Fan Club, but as soon as 'I am the one and only' comes on, we manage to find him, arms in the air jumping around like a 8 year old boy on coke in the middle of the dance floor.

He fell sleep on the dance floor in Fan Club one time, absolutely steaming, when that song came on he instantly woke up lol

You should of seen his face lol

Archived