Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Huddersfield away - NOW SOLD OUT

I expect this to be moved but it doesn't make it any less of a joke if it is. They've took the piss enough with our aways this year.

I'm in Skeggy that weekend but I'm still going to this. Worst comes to the worst I'll just go on the Saturday.

I doubt this game will be moved to be honest, Promotion and even the title should be secured by then so it will be a nothing game really, Sky will surely want to show games where the teams have something to play for

From a selfish point of view, I hope it gets moved, I can't make it back for work if it's Saturday 3pm. If it's an early KO I'm all good. Friday night, I just can't be bothered with them lol

Guest MattP

I fly in from Spain on the friday night and I'm in a box with a free bar having already booked the train and hotels for this so I'll be absolutely fuming if it gets moved.

I've waited to book trains for this as apparently they announce on Friday which games get moved that weekend.

Friday night in this instance would actually suit me but it's no biggy either way. I will fume if they move it to Sunday though.

No doubt the train price skyrockets on Thursday.

FFS haven't Sky had/got us on enough?

No lol last year told you all you need to know. That was beyond ridiculous and I don't expect to see anything like that again.

Rumours up Hudds way saying the club have asked for 7000 tickets and Huddersfield are looking at ways to accommodate it.

That would be awesome. Always liked Hudds away for some reason. Locals seem to be a pretty decent lot too.

Can't see how we'll get 7k, they would have to move home fans.

Would they?

I've only been to Huddersfield the once, but I thought the whole stand is for away fans but is usually half filled (like Barnsley). 

Unless the title is still to play for, I think the only way we'd take 7k would be if the club put on free travel or something.

Interesting point.

Knowing that a £60million windfall is on the way, promotion secured, party atmosphere.... the club offer free travel and heavily subsidised tickets as a thank you gesture.

Could be good!

Interesting point.

Knowing that a £60million windfall is on the way, promotion secured, party atmosphere.... the club offer free travel and heavily subsidised tickets as a thank you gesture.

Could be good!

I very much doubt the tickets will be subsidised, but other clubs do offer free travel once a season, quite a few infact.

So that would be a good gesture, whether it happens time will tell.

Last away of the season and not too far to travel, a big following regardless of position, title I think.

Huddersfield are looking at ways to accommodate according to rumours further up, but won't the local plod have a big say in the allocation size as well?

Archived