Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dayday

Season Tickets

69 posts in this topic

Posted

If we go up it will be interesting to see how many we sell,I know of at least 6 people who are going to get one just to guarantee to see the likes of Man U,Arsenal,Liverpool etc.

Anyone remember how many we sold the last time we graced the prem?

Posted

Depending on the price, I'm looking to get one next year. I've been to quite a few games this season, sitting next to my brother and Grandad as they are ST holders. We will sell more than this year obviously.

Posted

Last time we were in the prem we had about 21,000 STH which would be an increase of about 5k from what we have now. I expect us to sell more than that though.

Posted

Last time we were in the prem we had about 21,000 STH which would be an increase of about 5k from what we have now. I expect us to sell more than that though.

I thought it was nearer 25000 last time?

It was ridiculously high what ever it was though!

Posted

Hoping i can get one. Didnt have one this season but only missed 2 home league games. Never got round too getting a half season ticket either. Any idea when the prices come out?

Posted (edited)

Hope they are cheaper this season, and should be with the revenue from promotion.

I very much doubt they would be cheaper then this years prices.

I can imagine them being at least £100+ more then this years prices.

Edited by buzzer_b

Posted

4 less home games must mean they're going to be either cheaper or at least the same price.

But you have to factor in there will be more 'popular' games, therefore increasing demand and interest.

Posted

But you have to factor in there will be more 'popular' games, therefore increasing demand and interest. 

4 less games means if they stay the same price it will be a price increase, and at 25 quid a ticket means about £100.

Posted

I'm sort of dreading the prices as well as wanting to know them.

I can understand them going up, I hate to say it but they'd be idiots not to - but I'll be livid if it's a silly rise. The TV revenue is going up yet again, matchday ticket revenue becomes a smaller percentage of our turnover.

I wish we'd take a leaf out of Derby's book. Prices frozen for next season if they don't go up, and HALVED if they do. They've sold 16k already.

Posted

I'm sort of dreading the prices as well as wanting to know them.

I can understand them going up, I hate to say it but they'd be idiots not to - but I'll be livid if it's a silly rise. The TV revenue is going up yet again, matchday ticket revenue becomes a smaller percentage of our turnover.

I wish we'd take a leaf out of Derby's book. Prices frozen for next season if they don't go up, and HALVED if they do. They've sold 16k already.

Thats incredible.

Posted

I'm hoping to get one for next season, in order to get one do I have to have attended a certain amount of games this season? :/

Posted

Thats incredible.

Yes it is, a friend at work who's a derby fan renewed his season ticket he could potentially be watching premiership football for £220.

Posted

Increased demand means prices should go up. However, it will be a much much smaller proportion of revenue next season. Hope they reward those who currently have STs.

Posted (edited)

Thats incredible.

Yes it is, a friend at work who's a derby fan renewed his season ticket he could potentially be watching premiership football for £220.

but in reality he's paid £440 (i assume?) for a championship season ticket and thinks he's got a cracking deal. clever derby! 

Edited by ScouseFox

Posted

but in reality he's paid £440 (i assume?) for a championship season ticket and thinks he's got a cracking deal. clever derby!

How much would a season ticket cost in J3 at our ground, as that's similar to where he sits at Derby.