Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Season Tickets

How much would a season ticket cost in J3 at our ground, as that's similar to where he sits at Derby.

i would guess a bit more than that but couldn't be sure, but whatever it is i'm sure everyone will claim it is a rip off (and rightly so). unless we go up in which case they can probably justify a price rise. 

i won't be able to afford one or practically justify one anyway, work and the fact i couldn't do a midweek means i'd probably miss over half the games anyway. just gonna have to pick and choose, liverpool and everton mainly. 

sounding like a proper plastic lol

FCC ers...any talk of ST prices at your meetings???

Not really, no. The proposed price structure had already been submitted to the Board for approval before we had our meeting. The question was asked but all Susan said was that the prices 'wouldn't be anybody's worst nightmare' which didn't really give a lot away.

My instinct is a small increase for existing STH but think they'll ramp up the price for new applicants.

I'm hoping to get one for next season, in order to get one do I have to have attended a certain amount of games this season? :/

Don't worry..it doesn't matter about how many games you've been to.

If you're getting 1 in a specific block/seat..get it early as there will be quite a few more STH next season.

..IF we go up.

Not really, no. The proposed price structure had already been submitted to the Board for approval before we had our meeting. The question was asked but all Susan said was that the prices 'wouldn't be anybody's worst nightmare' which didn't really give a lot away.

My instinct is a small increase for existing STH but think they'll ramp up the price for new applicants.

That sounds ominous.

i would guess a bit more than that but couldn't be sure, but whatever it is i'm sure everyone will claim it is a rip off (and rightly so). unless we go up in which case they can probably justify a price rise.

i won't be able to afford one or practically justify one anyway, work and the fact i couldn't do a midweek means i'd probably miss over half the games anyway. just gonna have to pick and choose, liverpool and everton mainly.

sounding like a proper plastic lol.

So why did you seem to turn your nose up at him paying £440 possibly for a season ticket in the championship when some of our fans may have had to pay me. (Though we do watch better football)

It's a cracking bit of marketing by Derby. Go up and you get a season ticket for half price in the premiership, it's obviously worked aswell as they've sold 16,000 season tickets and we're only in the middle of March.

So why did you seem to turn your nose up at him paying £440 possibly for a season ticket in the championship when some of our fans may have had to pay me. (Though we do watch better football)

It's a cracking bit of marketing by Derby. Go up and you get a season ticket for half price in the premiership, it's obviously worked aswell as they've sold 16,000 season tickets and we're only in the middle of March.

But Derby aren't going up... we all know that.

i merely made a little jab at the fact derby might not go up. 

you and another poster both said it was incredible that they might pay £220 for a season ticket in the prem and i offered the other side of the coin (probably the more realistic side, too) that in fact he'd pay twice that much to watch another season of championship football. still not a bad price all in all but they will suck people in thinking it is an "incredible" deal and they'd end up getting what is in fact a pretty average price to watch second tier football. 

incidentally, for new buyers, derby st prices range from £362 to £610 depending on which "category" you buy (assume that's the same as area in a ground but not sure). ours for this season ranged from £385 to £660 unless you go in the posh bit. very small differences really and one you get to see us play great football and get promoted and the other, well, you have to watch derby :D 

Is it possible to sell out the season tickets? I assume that there's a limit on the amount they can shift as they'll want to sell a lot on general sale purely because they'll make more per head. Obviously I'm not expecting us to sell 29,000 season tickets but they'll want a fair few paying for the one match every week.

lol That doesn't sound good at all. 

would take a 10% rise to be honest. But would love it if the clubs 'gift to the fans' was a price freeze. I know they dont really owe the fans anything but would be nice to get something for being a season ticket holder. 

would take a 10% rise to be honest. But would love it if the clubs 'gift to the fans' was a price freeze. I know they dont really owe the fans anything but would be nice to get something for being a season ticket holder.

I'm not a season ticket holder as I have to work about 2/3 of home games but I think STH thoroughly deserve a price freeze for their loyal support

Not really, no. The proposed price structure had already been submitted to the Board for approval before we had our meeting. The question was asked but all Susan said was that the prices 'wouldn't be anybody's worst nightmare' which didn't really give a lot away.

As others have said be amazed at a price freeze but not too disappointed wiv a 10%only increase for existing ST holders.

New ST ers can kop for a 50%increase to compensate!!!!!!

Is there a limit on max season tickets that can be sold? I don't plan on getting one, but if 25k season tickets are sold, am I gonna get a chance to buy any tickets to any of the big teams??

Don't get me wrong when it comes to watching Leicester I'm equally happy to watch us play Plymouth argyle or man utd, and the fact every game next year will be able to be streamed somewhere on the internet if I don't get tickets, will be nice.

Just wondered if there was a limit?

Is there a limit on max season tickets that can be sold? I don't plan on getting one, but if 25k season tickets are sold, am I gonna get a chance to buy any tickets to any of the big teams??

Don't get me wrong when it comes to watching Leicester I'm equally happy to watch us play Plymouth argyle or man utd, and the fact every game next year will be able to be streamed somewhere on the internet if I don't get tickets, will be nice.

Just wondered if there was a limit?

You can have a maximum of 95% of the home gate as STHs.

You can have a maximum of 95% of the home gate as STHs.

Why they would want to do that though I'm not quite sure. Surely the margin is on individual match tickets. I'll be shocked if they didn't cap it at 23k.

I think we will have quite a few more sth's next season. I've had a few people asking me just recently how much and when do they come out, some not even Leicester fans!

If there's seats left over and they want to go then fair enough but I do feel for any Leicester fans who miss out on certain games because somebody that isn't even a supporter is going instead. I'm talking about supporters who can't go to every game for whatever reason.

If there's seats left over and they want to go then fair enough but I do feel for any Leicester fans who miss out on certain games because somebody that isn't even a supporter is going instead. I'm talking about supporters who can't go to every game for whatever reason.

What even Chelsea fans! Put it like this, i advised them to get a season ticket in L1 and get in early.

Archived