Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Season Tickets

• 3 weeks later...

Now we know what division we will be in, when do you think details will be released?

I wouldn't be surprised to see information on renewals to come out this week/early next before Easter.

The club are clearly going to cash in. A tiered approach would make sense, similar to general ticket sales. If you have been X many games in the last 12 months you can access ST's before people who haven't. But I can't see it happening

Really hope they do the DD scheme else I shan't be renewing

They will definitely still be doing that. It's also a requirement of the Premier League that you have to make available a payment method for season tickets in instalments at a competitive interest rate.

They will definitely still be doing that. It's also a requirement of the Premier League that you have to make available a payment method for season tickets in instalments at a competitive interest rate.

Does that mean it will no longer be interest free DD's?

I'm one of those seriously considering "regetting" a season ticket. Haven't had one for a few seasons now, mainly to do with location.

As for pricing, I'd be delighted if they'd freeze prices for those of you who have sticked with the team and had a ST for, say, the past three/four seasons. Would make a lot of people happy and rightly reward the most loyal for their support.

I'd be happy to pay extra (on top of the unavoidable PL increase) for my "new" season ticket if I knew it would mean that the most devoted of us get the reward. 

Can't wait for next season! 

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised there has been no announcement as yet regarding prices for next season.Still they say no news is good news.

I reckon it's because ticket sales for remaining matches are still very high in demand.

Yes they could just announce the prices and a date to buy from but you would still get some ming ****** going in or ringing up to see if you can buy now they have released the prices.

Surely they will break it down as well, like renewals from X to X, then new STH from X to X date.

Otherwise it could be bedlam in the shop with all new comers wanting to get in early while renewals are still going on.

Archived