Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
veezeeblue

Countdown to the World Cup Any LCFC supporters coming to my backyard ?

No tickets on offer but if you are coming with or without tickets and want to team up for the England games, I will be in Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte for the Uruguay and Costa Rica games  ... anyone coming for the party ?

I wont be at the Rumble in the Jungle against Italy ! Sadly ! 

@veezeeblue #bluearmybrazil

Leicester fan living in Brazil, tell us your story!

Leicester Lad frequented Spion Kop 1 in the 80´s

Left UK in 91 - Been living here in Sao Paulo Brazil since

Palmeiras FC fan here ! They are a roller coaster club too but with a bit more silverware  :P

Not going to the Italy game, you part time supporter, probably better not to go after Leicester winning all these games you won't be used to coming second best!!!!

No Manaus is a sellout if I could get a ticket I´d be there that game's gonna be legendary "rumble in the Jungle" !

Got a ticket for the Costa Rica game though !!! Cant wait !! :scarf:

If England play like LCFC this year the Cup is in the Bag !

Hi. I live in Rio. One block from the maracana. couldnt get any tickets though.

Hi Riofox

Heard there are 10000 English fans coming over, gonna be awesome. Dyou know if all the England games have sold out ? (Manaus has)

I am gonna go to the Fanfest in Sao Paulo for the Uruguay game, or wherever the surplas fans end up!

If England come second in the group the last 16 game will be in Rio,... any plans yourself ?

I bet the fanfest would be cool.

My wife is going to the manaus game through work.

I will stay in Rio, my local has contracted me to hangout in. the pub and translate on game days at the maracana. the pub is next to the stadium. last year when england had that friendly it was a great atmosphere. I might also be a tour guide.

Problem here is the fanfest has been canceled for fear of protesters. Im hoping there will be some english fans here as its Rio and the team have their base here.

dont about the ticket situation, I registered on the website but never heard from them.

Lcfc season ticket holder here! I will be there for all three group games last 16 and 1/4 finals and have tickets for the matches! There's two of us from leicester together with more from around the country we know from england games! Can't wait should be the best one yet! 10 weeks and counting :-)

I'm there for Uruguay, Costa Rica games & RO16 (if we qualify). Secured tickets for all.

Spending 3 nights in São Paulo, then 10 nights in Rio.

3 of us travelling together, but meeting a few others out there. Only 2 of us are Leicester fans, though.

Cannot wait.

Lcfc season ticket holder here! I will be there for all three group games last 16 and 1/4 finals and have tickets for the matches! There's two of us from leicester together with more from around the country we know from england games! Can't wait should be the best one yet! 10 weeks and counting :-)

Great ! We can team up in g2 SP (no ticket) and g3 BH (ticket)  . If you have any doubts about coming over let me know, Also if anyone has a spare Uruguay ticket keep me in mind  :) still trying to get one,  Waht are the English fans travel plans (dates and accomodation) for g2 ? I want to plan my flight to be there with the fans ?

I'm there for Uruguay, Costa Rica games & RO16 (if we qualify). Secured tickets for all.

Spending 3 nights in São Paulo, then 10 nights in Rio.

3 of us travelling together, but meeting a few others out there. Only 2 of us are Leicester fans, though.

Cannot wait.

This is so cool was hoping a few LCFC fans would come (4 up to now), more added by the day hopefully.. so what are your travel plans for game 2 ?

I would love to go to a World Cup in my life time, how do you manage to get tickets?

fifa.com not many left now dont even know are any Eng game tickets left, next buying window is 12 April, still trying for Uruguay

Lucky dog, lets team up for game 2 !!!

Hey what are you doing to celebrate promotion? Anywher decent in sp?

I will stay in Rio, my local has contracted me to hangout in. the pub and translate on game days at the maracana. the pub is next to the stadium. last year when england had that friendly it was a great atmosphere. I might also be a tour guide.

Problem here is the fanfest has been canceled for fear of protesters. Im hoping there will be some english fans here as its Rio and the team have their base here.

dont about the ticket situation, I registered on the website but never heard from them.

She is a lucky girl, Gonna be one of the game of the Cup for me shame it´s a sellout !

Vardy´s Party in SP ? Dunno if we are still not promoted by Brughton I might head to a bar but if it´s not on ESPN then I will be streaming it (if I can) in my backyard .. with a few beers ... ! Happy Days

So about Uruguay game are there still tickets left in the UK ?????????????????????????????

I know fifa reserve a % for each country so what´s the situation ?, doubt I can get ine in Brazil now .... Desperate !!!!!!!!!!!

Well if England get through in 2nd (IF) it will be in Rio so  I will be coming to your local and we´ll make our own Fanfest !

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to all 3 group games and the round of 16 (should we get there). I've got 4 nights in Manaus, 5 in Sao Paolo, 3 in Belo then in Rio for 5 nights til I fly home. Can not wait. Hopefully see some other lcfc fans out there!

I was wrong. there will be a fanfest. i also heard the FA might do a england fan zone. Defo get yourself to rio. give me a shout.

Cheers ! If England come in 2nd the last 16 game will be in Rio and I will definitely come over ! shout I will !-)

Im gonna be in SP mid may. bluearmy brasil promotion party!

let me know - send me a Direct Msg on Twitter we can meet up for a belated VardyParty

I am going to all 3 group games and the round of 16 (should we get there). I've got 4 nights in Manaus, 5 in Sao Paolo, 3 in Belo then in Rio for 5 nights til I fly home. Can not wait. Hopefully see some other lcfc fans out there!

I have a ticket for the Belo H game where are the Eng fans staying there ? Let's meet up in SP too - get in touch - thru Twitter Direct Msg @veezeeblue - cheers

Archived