Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Starting To Wonder About Donny

In light of two pieces of news this week, one being in which I created a thread that was for some reason deleted; (A bird I knows is working for the company employed to plan the celebrations for the donny game. I've tried to find out whats planned but shes giving nothing away.)

And that we can now hold concerts in our ground.

Anyone thinking kasabian at FT v donny?

A Sam Bailey / that-Donny-'player'-from-1D duet pre-match/ half-time ???

Oh fvcking hell I hope not! I wouldn't mind if it's after the match cos then I can just bugger off. HT means I have to endure it!

I wonder if there'll be some kind of fair/family fun orientated thing outside the ground or massive announcement.

Not setting yourself up for disappointment too much?

Not really, I'm going on 21st June for that promotion party.

Thiswould be a bonus. Though inowing my mates they'd still leave at FT to 'beat the traffic'

A Sam Bailey / that-Donny-'player'-from-1D duet pre-match/ half-time ???

Christ I hope not

Nigel pearsons daughter hosting a kissing booth for the 30, 000 leicester fans queuing up for a bit of action..

I guess you'd have to fight through half of the squad first though! I'd love to know what she looks like.

Oh come on, it's going to be rubbish. This is the club that think HT entertainment is kids we don't know walking around the pitch and adults we don't know getting interviewed.

We need our own cheerleaders like Palace.

In light of two pieces of news this week, one being in which I created a thread that was for some reason deleted; (A bird I knows is working for the company employed to plan the celebrations for the donny game. I've tried to find out whats planned but shes giving nothing away.)

And that we can now hold concerts in our ground.

Anyone thinking kasabian at FT v donny?

Well for starters as someone else pointed out, it would take about a day to set up. So unless they are doing an acoustic set or going to mime something then it won't happen. Not also forgetting that to hold a concert we'd have to close down half the blooming stadium as we can only hold concerts with nobody in the top tier.

It will be simply the best by Tina Turner, Rocking all over the world by Status Quo, we are the champions by Queen (maybe), a lap of honour and then get kicked out.

I play guitar in a 2-bit pub/covers band, it takes us well over an hour to set up our very basic equipment and sound-check.

If Kasabian were to perform after the match it would either be starting around 5pm, a little acoustic set (possible) or mimed (no chance)

Most likely another Sam Bailey love-in, doesn't she have an LP to flog?

ive heard that they're setting up a WWE style ring in the centre of the pitch and all of the players that are out of contract have to have a royal rumble style fight to the finish to see who gets a contract for next season

Archived