Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What will be different in the Premier League?

Being on MOTD.

Going to grounds we've been wanting to go to in cup ties.

A higher standard of football with some genuine big names.

Supporting a club that feels taken seriously again.

The big one I want though? I want Filbert Way to be absolutely rocking.

Instead of having ings, deeney, mccormack and kermogant running at our defence, we'll have suarez, aguero and hazard running at our defence.

on fifa, shemeichels overall will go from 74 to about 78-79. And it will be the same for about all the players just because we're in the prem

As im in a land down under... it means...

Being able to watch a  stream every week

People being able to pronounce the word Leicester

People knowing who Leicester City is

Being reported on the news (once every 4 weeks when we get ripped apart by somone..or "tiny Liechester defeats massive Manu")

Not having to explain how promotion/relegation works.

Not having to explain the championship, as opposed to premier league

Streams is the biggest thing for me. 

FIFA 15 I wont have to get promoted to play with the big teams for the first time in ages. Knockaert wont look like a Scandinavian.

It will be interesting listening to Youngy talk about how players like Suarez will be playing. 

Hopefully the club and city getting some more $$$, because the latter needs it. 

In general, the feeling of getting a draw away to the big 6/7 will feel like victories and joy of sealing safety (hopefully)...

Stupid question but is it going to be impossible to get away tickets next season, particularly for the London teams?

Not a member or anything but go to a few home/away games per season. Would gettin membership make any difference at all?

Our players having a realistic chance of being called up for international teams like England. (Moore) 

Actually being able to attract top-class international players. 

Was never going to happen while we were in the championship, even in u21s Moore was overlooked for (worse) players from prem teams, like Keane.

De Laet, Schlupp and Mahrez getting called up to their national teams. Kasper becoming 1st choice GK for Denmark. Wes becoming Jamaica captain. Maybe a Poland recall for Wasyl. Andy King starting more Wales games. Chris Wood being labelled "New Zealand's best player". Liam Moore being picked ahead of Keane for the U21s. Possible England call-up for Drinkwater.

Archived