Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What will be different in the Premier League?

I think the premiership will also see the Hasselbainks and Logan's gang the Giggs rivalry disappear due to loss of the "up the football here we go" chant. Rumour is Logan will leave the club if he loses power of the Giggs. Watch this space

what?

NO MORE PETER BEAGRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Don Goodman!

I wonder if Martin Tyler will say to Alan Smith. "Well Alan, one of your former teams here, Leicester City. You must have a great incite into them."

now we are up, does this mean european entry aswell ? and if so which ones, only really follow leicester, not that interested in other clubs :D

didn't want to create a new thread when it could be answered in a relevant thread already lol

now we are up, does this mean european entry aswell ? and if so which ones, only really follow leicester, not that interested in other clubs :D

didn't want to create a new thread when it could be answered in a relevant thread already lol

lol If we finish in the top 4 we'd get in the Champions League, and if we finish 5th we'd make the Europa League. We could have got a Europa league spot in the Championship had we won one of the cups.

So European football via the league is unlikely just now, but technically possible.

lol If we finish in the top 4 we'd get in the Champions League, and if we finish 5th we'd make the Europa League. We could have got a Europa league spot in the Championship had we won one of the cups.

So European football via the league is unlikely just now, but technically possible.

just that i can remember us going into europe years ago but i could'nt remember wether that was via promotion to premiership or winning a cup ?

just that i can remember us going into europe years ago but i could'nt remember wether that was via promotion to premiership or winning a cup ?

We did it by winning the league cup. You don't get anything other than promotion other than moving up a league.

Hadn't even thought of Fantasy League picks lol.

I look forward to being criminally under-rated by some of the bigger clubs who wouldn't have watched us this season. Some expecting us to be steam-rolled week-in, week-out. I look forward to being the underdog in most matches and potentially surprising a few teams.

Archived