Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

As briefly indicated in another thread, we would like to give you the floor regarding the future of SK1 as a Kop end area for those who want to get behind the team non-stop, complementing the good work continuing to be done in L1.

So, as many of you will now be aware, we have been and are continuing to liaise with the Club regarding getting a designated area of SK1 for us to congregate and get behind the lads.

Just to re-iterate, this is designed to work in tandem with (and not against) L1 to ensure that the whole ground benefits from two main, significant pockets of support at either end of the East Stand.

This thread will therefore be used to update you on SK1 from the Union FS account (Filbo Spirit) and allow you to discuss plans for each game going forward. We would still encourage you all to get in touch with us via [email protected] or DM if you would like to join us as a member (it's free!) and we will add you to our mailing list.

Mods - we should be grateful if you would sticky this thread in order for us to avoid spamming the forum with continual SK1 threads. Any chance?

So, who's joining us?

Good idea,

Maybe it would be a good idea to ask a mod to change your username from 'Filbo Spirit' to 'Union FS' to avoid confusion, just a suggestion however.

Had tried to do this but for some reason the DM kept saying error when we messaged Mark. Can anyone help us out with this?

Whatever happens in SK1 and however big it may get L1 must be commended for what they have done and do.

We should never fight or argue who makes the most noise.

But we should have some banter rivalry.

Going back to Filbo in the days of standing (away fans in pen1) when it went flat or shite away support pen 2 and the east stand would banter.

East stand sing us a song or we can't here you over there pen 2 pen 2 sing us a song just to get it going again.

It was not slagging just fun banter.

It don't matter who makes the most noise as long as we are making a noise.

It's only like the right side left side song all it is doing is getting things going.

SK1 or L1 are not fighting a battle we all want the same thing neither are better or worse we both want the same thing.

But a little banter may help each other.

Whatever happens in SK1 and however big it may get L1 must be commended for what they have done and do.

Going back to Filbo in the days of standing (away fans in pen1) when it went flat or shite away support pen 2 and the east stand would banter.

East stand sing us a song or we can't here you over there pen 2 pen 2 sing us a song just to get it going again.

It's only like the right side left side song all it is doing is getting things going.

SK1 or L1 are not fighting a battle we all want the same thing neither are better or worse we both want the same thing.

Quality post.

Be nice if Left side/right side could become "We're the Leicester, we're the Leicester, we're the Leicester Spion Kop" and "We're the Leicester, we're the Leicester, we're the Leicester L1 Block"

Glad to see this is continuing to get support.

I have been there for every game since this initiative began against Charlton and it's good to see this progressing.

Looking forward to final two games and seeing what numbers we can get going into next season.

Wherever you sit, just do your bit to get behind the lads! When it comes to games we should all unite as one. Was impressed with the way the Kop got going last night. Spurred L1 on too.

SK1 CHECKLIST:

FLAGS
SCARVES

LCFC TOPS

DEDICATION

PREPARED TO GO 3 DAYS WITHOUT A VOICE DUE TO SINGING FOR 90 MINUTES... WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW!!

I have tickets for the last home games of the season, I may not be able to attend all, however I will 10000% be at doncaster...

I am sorting out confetti, does anybody else want to volunteer? (White and blue)

Edit:

If I cannot attend a match I'll happily organise something with someone on Foxestalk regarding my spare tickets :)

Just ordered 250 sheets of blue and 250 sheets of white tissue confetti paper... 20"x30"

Not sure how much this is going to make, but expect it to be quite a bit... Might take me a month to cut it... if its not enough ill buy more haha, Anyone wanna get balloons?

Just ordered 250 sheets of blue and 250 sheets of white tissue confetti paper... 20"x30"

Not sure how much this is going to make, but expect it to be quite a bit... Might take me a month to cut it... if its not enough ill buy more haha, Anyone wanna get balloons?

Top effort mate!

Confetti at every game next season I reckon!

Need to learn to cut it up while I'm driving down from North Wales.....

Top effort mate!

Confetti at every game next season I reckon!

Need to learn to cut it up while I'm driving down from North Wales.....

The trick is for anyone wondering how to made decent confetti, (And so it does not smack the person in the back of the head infront of you)

Is to cut it into a rectangular shape, It spins as it falls and takes longer to drop ;) Guess who's been on wedding websites this morning looking for confetti haha

Best measurements is 2x5"

Archived