Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

Be nice if Left side/right side could become "We're the Leicester, we're the Leicester, we're the Leicester Spion Kop" and "We're the Leicester, we're the Leicester, we're the Leicester L1 Block"

This is a very good idea! Everyone moans about the fact that 'right side/left side' has nothing to do with supporting the team - this at least has some mention of the club whilst attempting to start some atmosphere.

Be nice if Left side/right side could become "We're the Leicester, we're the Leicester, we're the Leicester Spion Kop" and "We're the Leicester, we're the Leicester, we're the Leicester L1 Block"

love that, or even "we're the south stand Leicester block" so all four stands can join in! Please try get this going SK1 ers!

Are you in SK1 now FBS??

Now there's a funny thing, that's where I used to go, not a bad view and easy to get tickets for, but as I am of age and a mind set that I will sit when I want I now get tickets in SK4, I will also leave early if we are losing by 3 or 4 goals and playing crap, I also reserve the right to throw abuse at players and officials if I see fit even if it's not justified. I don't see why I should sit at the front for away matches just to suit others, mind you in the prem a lot of grounds all you get is crap seats, yes I will be going to Villa a

real midlands derby, I was lucky enough to go to Madrid but didn't have to sing the wheels on the bus go round round round. But back to the main point, I moved to allow FS to do there thing and wish them all the best but do really belive that success and exciting football creates it's own atmosphere but do understand that FS is restricted by the PC world we live in. By the way isn't 2 by 5 inchs a little large?

Now there's a funny thing, that's where I used to go, not a bad view and easy to get tickets for, but as I am of age and a mind set that I will sit when I want I now get tickets in SK4, I will also leave early if we are losing by 3 or 4 goals and playing crap, I also reserve the right to throw abuse at players and officials if I see fit even if it's not justified. I don't see why I should sit at the front for away matches just to suit others, mind you in the prem a lot of grounds all you get is crap seats, yes I will be going to Villa a

real midlands derby, I was lucky enough to go to Madrid but didn't have to sing the wheels on the bus go round round round. But back to the main point, I moved to allow FS to do there thing and wish them all the best but do really belive that success and exciting football creates it's own atmosphere but do understand that FS is restricted by the PC world we live in. By the way isn't 2 by 5 inchs a little large?

Agree with your post completely :thumbup:

And I thought so, But apparantely it's not about the size its how you use it...

apparantely it's a popular size and gets the job done

Archived