Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Oh god these are horrid! 

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/08/puma-2014-world-cup-14-15-2014-15.html 

I like these new ones though! 

Penarol+2014+Kits.jpg

The new Puma Peñarol 2014 Kits were unveiled yesterday at the palace "Cr Gastón Güelf". The kits of the Uruguayan defending league champion kits are again made by Puma.

Each kit features the club colors yellow and black, which would not be allowed in Europe and could cause a color clash against a black / yellow opponent. The new Peñarol 2014 Home Kit will be worn for the first time in today's Copa Libertadores match against Deportivo Anzoategui.

PUMA PEÑAROL 2014 KITS

These are the new Peñarol 2014 Kits (Left: Third | Center: Home | Right: Away)

Like these though! 

Right now red is pro-government, but I know what you mean.

Yellow is the symbolic royal colour in Thailand, so it's more likely to be that.

Why are you so sure they're going to base it on superstitions? Not all foreign owners are like that, ours don't appear to be loonies like Tan or Allam.

So far we've had black, white and grey. Pretty standard stuff really.

Why are you so sure they're going to base it on superstitions? Not all foreign owners are like that, ours don't appear to be loonies like Tan or Allam.

So far we've had black, white and grey. Pretty standard stuff really.

I agree, I don't think our owners are like that at all. I was just saying they won't choose red for political reasons.

Archived