Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

We have had 9 red away kits, 9 yellow, 10 white. So yeah it would be a traditional kit for us.

So, no, it wouldn't be traditional at all.

Arsenal's yellow and blue away kit is "traditional." Nobody associates Leicester City with red kits except serial FoxesTalk posters.

Hate how we have to use a template. Takes me back to Sunday league where you'd come up against about 7 different teams with same Umbro kit in a different colour. Would be nice to have some originality now we're in the premiership. 

So, no, it wouldn't be traditional at all.

Arsenal's yellow and blue away kit is "traditional." Nobody associates Leicester City with red kits except serial FoxesTalk posters.

And that works out how exactly? We have had the same red kits as others so surely it is traditional?

Why are you so sure they're going to base it on superstitions? Not all foreign owners are like that, ours don't appear to be loonies like Tan or Allam.

So far we've had black, white and grey. Pretty standard stuff really.

He's an English citizen and has lived here for nearly 50 years. He's massively active in the local community as well. Hardly a looney foreigner.

He's an English citizen and has lived here for nearly 50 years. He's massively active in the local community as well. Hardly a looney foreigner.

Regardless, he's clearly very out of touch with English tradition in his attempts to market the club overseas. The foreigner bit isn't crucial of course but that's what people are basing their suspicions on largely.

And that works out how exactly? We have had the same red kits as others so surely it is traditional?

The "Post Horn Gallop" is traditional. A logo with a fox's head on the kit is traditional. Red away kits are just something City have done from time to time in the past.

The "Post Horn Gallop" is traditional. A logo with a fox's head on the kit is traditional. Red away kits are just something City have done from time to time in the past.

Just like other away kits then? No?

I'd love us to go back to all blue home kit and all white away kit.

I can't think of any other top team that has an all blue kit it would be unique.

Chelsea? And leicester home kit is and always should be blue shirt white shorts. And then do what ever they want with the away kit

Why not go for something really different for the away like a turd brown…..

With gold trim of course to keep the owners happy

Chelsea? And leicester home kit is and always should be blue shirt white shorts. And then do what ever they want with the away kit

Chelsea have white socks. When we have had previous all blue kits, and when we've played in all blue this season it has been blue shirt, shorts and socks. Looks unique and I can't think of any club that does it.

We've had it on numerous occasions in the past so wouldn't be a massive shock.

Chelsea have white socks ;)

If there's no other teams in the league that wear blue and white stripes....then i'd go blue home away white and yellow third.Only saying yellow third because i don't know how blue/white would look against Newcastle.

Archived