Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

1-1 Reading Post Match

Morgan, Nugent and Dyer did not perform at all well, Hammond improved a bit in the second half.

Schmeichel, Drinkwater, Vardy, Schlupp (going forward) and De Laet were excellent, subs made little contribution. Mahrez was great out on the wing, lovely player to watch.

It's a point, a much better performance than the Brighton game but I hope James is back in for QPR and the desire is lifted again, felt a bit flat all game.

Good result against a team we struggle with at their ground.

I though Jeff was brilliant going forward, he is a better left/wing back than he is a striker.

A whole lot better than against Brighton.

Again a set piece we conceded. We need to sort that sh1t.

I don't get all the Hammond hate? He comes in does a job and gets on with it nothing flash or exciting but from what I have seen doesnt make many mistakes.

Do we always need to have a player we don't like and get on the back of? Reading are a decent side, a good away point.

Pearson can't be sentimental towards some of these players for next season. Some of these players won't be good enough next season.

Morgan

Dyer

Hammond

Wasilewski

GTF

Won't be good enough unfortunately.

This

The idea that this squad doesn't need many changes is a joke.

Think we'd have won that a few weeks ago, didn't go full out for the win. We were much classier on the ball, mahrez and drinkwater a class above.

Wood offered nothing whatsoever, dyer non existent and nuge out of the game. I'm not convinced Morgan will make the step up.

Overall was ok but lacking intensity.

Archived