Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Blackpool v Burnley.

Dont care..City should be doing it themselves.In reality QPR is our last big game, so far against the biggys we have done well.

Seriously I dont want any presents and Burnley will be more under pressure than us, we shouldnt be gifting 8pts from 4 games.

Did anyone think Yeovil were going to give us a game?

Ok we got a draw, but we were lucky, very lucky, could quite easily have lost it, all i'm saying is don't write Blackpool off, Burnley have injury problems don't forget.

I'm a great believer of not caring what other teams can do for us, we focus on ourselves and it's the only thing we can affect but c'mon Blackpool!!

Random Fact: Blackpool have won just two of their last 24 league games.

At the end of November, they were fourth - four points off second, seven points behind us at the top and 19 clear of the relegation zone.

Now, they're fifth bottom - 41 points off second, 48 points behind us and just two clear of the relegation zone.

Fair to say they've been a bit shiiit for the last five months.

Random Fact: Blackpool have won just two of their last 24 league games.

At the end of November, they were fourth - four points off second, seven points behind us at the top and 19 clear of the relegation zone.

Now, they're fifth bottom - 41 points off second, 48 points behind us and just two clear of the relegation zone.

Fair to say they've been a bit shiiit for the last five months.

sh!t isnt the word....

I fancied Blackpool to get something, but not now after than stat. 

they'll turn up and get beat.

3-0 Burnley Blackpool are shit!

But then again, this is the Championship. If Blackpool manage to get relegated after their start of the season, they'll have only themselves to blame for the cock-up of the year (besides Forest's implosion).

So, there's still a lot to gain for them, and I'm sure they'll be properly motivated against their local rivals.

Archived