Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

The 12 year olds

Did anyone else see them? Must of been about 20 of them and they looked no older than 14. Before the game they were walking around the retail park with a red pyro singing "readings a sh!thole" and "my garden shed is bigger than that"

Then we moved on to in the stadium and not one of there chants was about Leicester. They were on edge right next to the singing block of home fans. It was just all "you f@t b@stard" or trying to abuse the home fans. It was so cringey and embarrassing to watch. Reading fans tore them apart and that made me laugh. "Do your mothers know you're here" "you're only here because its half term" and "you're just a sh!t one direction" to name a few. Even Leicester fans applauded when reading fans sang at them "you're just embarrassing" please don't come back and act like that again kids. Anyway onwards and upwards

Kids acting stupid at football shocker  :o

Has happened since the beginning of time. I think a lot of people don't realise how young a lot of the lads were back in the day, I was personally shocked looking at some of the pictures from the 70's and 80's with how young a lot of the fans were. 

Hopefully they'll carry on going well into their late 20's and carry on standing and singing. 

Would rather be surrounded by a bunch of ultra wannabe kids than sat in silence. 

Their counterparts were on the other side.  Just typical young teenagers really giving it the big'un and trying to impress their mates, hardly the end of the world and they got the piss taken out of them for it.  The really angry looking young Reading fan who got called a tw*t by 2,000 Leicester fans and told he was gonna cry in a minute was most amusing. 

While it was slightly cringey at times, I'd rather they were making an effort of some kind.  They didn't exactly look like they were actively seeking trouble, just the usual pointing behind stewards.  

But having some old racists would be much less embarassing obviously. 

Yeh, but theyre not the educated type of kid, there is nothing wrong in being, stupid, crazy, weird, nerdy, cool until it hurts, 12 year old , but please chose better witty chants, or LCFC FOX will put you across his knee and give you a good thrashing.

Now before QPR game write down a 100 times , I must improve on my singing and chants, so be good boys till then and

Learn your lines.......ttttttttttt.

to start with...

Harrys here Harrys there,

Harrys no longer in the promotion chair

Or

Their is only one leicester fosse

Yes there is only 1 leicester fosse

The city has gone but its to no great loss

You see theres only 1 leicester fosse

Guest MattP

Wasn't there but if it's the same lot seen before they I understand the comments, it is a bit embarrassing.

Besides, Einstein said once technology surpassed human interaction we'd have a generation full of idiots so get used to it.

Not perfect no, but I knew how to behave and knew the consequences if I didn't behave. I suppose kids running riot is just the norm these days. Where were these kids parents?

come on, running riot? if adults/older LADS had set off a smoke bomb and started chanting towards the opposition we would be wanking them off on here, just because they're a bit younger suddenly THE YOUTH OF TODAY ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!

Nu-BabySquad.

Long may it continue. We've had the rep of being a pussy boy family club for too long.

I hope they grow in numbers and start taking over things. Maybe in years to come a film will be made about them with Frodo Baggins playing the lead.

I don't get why people want it, it was just amusing how cringey they was, everyone around couldn't help but just laugh, the odd chant at the opposition fans at a game is good and it can create good banter. But doing it non stop is not for me. Sorry for not being a hooligan and wanting to support my team.

tbf i agree with the point that it's better singing about us than about the opposition. every time we score the first chant is "who rrr yaaa!" and that annoys me. and as great an away as burnley was, injury time in the biggest game we'd played in years was spent with our fans singing "you're just a small town in blackburn" and "cheerio cheerio cheerio", which annoyed me too because i'd rather have celebrated the fact we'd effectively won the league rather than these generic boring "insults" towards the opposition. 

Wasn't there but if it's the same lot seen before they I understand the comments, it is a bit embarrassing.

Besides, Einstein said once technology surpassed human interaction we'd have a generation full of idiots so get used to it.

Yeah well in 1939 he made a mistake in the interpretation of the Schwarzschild singularity and gravitational collapse... so what the hell does he know.

tbf i agree with the point that it's better singing about us than about the opposition. every time we score the first chant is "who rrr yaaa!" and that annoys me. and as great an away as burnley was, injury time in the biggest game we'd played in years was spent with our fans singing "you're just a small town in blackburn" and "cheerio cheerio cheerio", which annoyed me too because i'd rather have celebrated the fact we'd effectively won the league rather than these generic boring "insults" towards the opposition. 

God I hate that. 

Archived