Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

The 12 year olds

Who cares. If you're wasting your time making a thread about this then you haven't got a life. It's not like the kids are going to listen. Let them get on with it.

Exactly this, just let them get on with it.

Kids act like kids, deal with it. 

tbf i agree with the point that it's better singing about us than about the opposition. every time we score the first chant is "who rrr yaaa!" and that annoys me. and as great an away as burnley was, injury time in the biggest game we'd played in years was spent with our fans singing "you're just a small town in blackburn" and "cheerio cheerio cheerio", which annoyed me too because i'd rather have celebrated the fact we'd effectively won the league rather than these generic boring "insults" towards the opposition. 

This a million times over.

So what exactly are you allowed to do while following Leicester these days?

It would be good if we could get together and just agree because it I would hate for some people to be cringing or others to be eating a prawn sandwich or some old bloke to be under a blanket.

Personally my self-esteem is entirely based on how other fans see Leicester fans at football matches, so the answer is quite important.

Harmless fun, I thought the stewards were really clever and the old bill kept a discreet eye on things, hardly the Baby Squad of old!? There's enough of us now travelling again so I can't say I'm unhappy with some of the young 'uns having a bit of banter, reading boys made a bit of noise and it made for a more rowdy atmosphere at times and that ground would be like a graveyard otherwise...!

I do dislike the in-fighting between fans immensely, it's pathetic. 

However, if these are the same kids that made up a dance move for the 'Tony, Tony, Tony...Riyad, Riyad, Riyad' chant (worst one around in itself) then all is fair in my opinion. The pain of seeing that was similar to last May at Watford!

Ref number needed for donnie please inbox of you have one spare! I just need one ticket! Thanks. P.S they were a bit cringey but fair play, they made some noise! Decent atmosphere last night at times

So what exactly are you allowed to do while following Leicester these days?

It would be good if we could get together and just agree because it I would hate for some people to be cringing or others to be eating a prawn sandwich or some old bloke to be under a blanket.

Personally my self-esteem is entirely based on how other fans see Leicester fans at football matches, so the answer is quite important.

This was me when I was a kid. It was great fun to go to Filbert street sing and shout my heart out. I was probably a complete turd, but what a lot of fun. Good luck to then I say. I hope they have a good time.

This. These are the times of their lives, who are we to openly ridicule them for doing the same thing as us (supporting Leicester City) but doing it in a different way?

I agree with the other posters about the 'banter' though. At that age it's not just a mess about, people get wound up by piss taking at that age. I know I did lol

Did anyone else see them? Must of been about 20 of them and they looked no older than 14. Before the game they were walking around the retail park with a red pyro singing "readings a sh!thole" and "my garden shed is bigger than that"

Then we moved on to in the stadium and not one of there chants was about Leicester. They were on edge right next to the singing block of home fans. It was just all "you f@t b@stard" or trying to abuse the home fans. It was so cringey and embarrassing to watch. Reading fans tore them apart and that made me laugh. "Do your mothers know you're here" "you're only here because its half term" and "you're just a sh!t one direction" to name a few. Even Leicester fans applauded when reading fans sang at them "you're just embarrassing" please don't come back and act like that again kids. Anyway onwards and upwards

That's what you think, the jokes on the Reading fans, it's the end of the winter term, not half term.

Fair play to an extent, they were singing most of the game and in the concourse before too. But all the wannabe casual shite was a bit laughable. Let's face it if they'd wanted to get in the home end and and have a pop at their Reading equivalents three stewards wouldn't have stopped them. Every other song was "Let's all have a disco" too. Boring.

For what it's worth Reading fans really surprised me last night. Great chat from them.

Me as well. They were better than a fair few I've been to this season. Thought Wigan were better though.

Our end was getting a lot of praise from their fans on Twitter from what I read, though this lot were getting a grilling lol

Why would you cringe, or be bothered in the slightest how other fans see us! The majority of you who are moaning seem to think every club in England is either tinpot, scum or clinging onto their history. Yet you care how they see us.

Me as well. They were better than a fair few I've been to this season. Thought Wigan were better though.

Our end was getting a lot of praise from their fans on Twitter from what I read, though this lot were getting a grilling lol

Genuinely laughed out loud when they started singing "Leicester" in high voices.  lol

Enjoyed "YOU... TWATS..." getting an airing too. Hope we keep that up.

Laughable-maybe,

wanna be casuals -definitely

First to run away if trouble started- without a doubt

But they were pretty much just like the 14/15 yr olds of the 70's, 80's, 90's, etc

Leave them be, they didn't hurt anyone (thought the stewards covered it sensibly) and the Reading lads directly on the other side of the netting were pretty much the same age and of the same mentally.

Thought the atmosphere was quite good overall. The fact their singing section was next to the away fans helped.

I do dislike the in-fighting between fans immensely, it's pathetic. 

However, if these are the same kids that made up a dance move for the 'Tony, Tony, Tony...Riyad, Riyad, Riyad' chant (worst one around in itself) then all is fair in my opinion. The pain of seeing that was similar to last May at Watford!

They didn't invent it, they copied it off Man City, as usual. They think it's cool because Man City fans did it.

But yeh, if they're like the youngsters in SK1 who do that chant with the arm movements, then yes they are cringey and annoying.

Archived