Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Do you believe in Psychics? (NOT physics)!

Just wondering what the views of you good folks are of psychics.

Are they charlatans (as I believe)? Or do they provide a form of relief for those who have lost and miss loved ones?

Is there any grain of truth in it?

Have you ever been to a seance/consulted a psychic?

Are you ever convinced by the likes of Derek Achora?

Why was Doris Stokes so successful?

Just wondering what the views of you good folks are of psychics.

Are they charlatans (as I believe)? Or do they provide a form of relief for those who have lost and miss loved ones?

Is there any grain of truth in it?

Have you ever been to a seance/consulted a psychic?

Are you ever convinced by the likes of Derek Achora?

Why was Doris Stokes so successful?

con artists

but quite like Slychicks

Appalling people, playing on a persons grief is actually quite sickening for financial gain.

Agree with you. But it's a greta example of working Capitalism

Guest MattP

Agree with you. But it's a greta example of working Capitalism

Well it's not really is it? A great example of working capitalism is that those work hard will often be rewarded.

This is selfish lunatics praying on the idiots. It would happen in some way whatever political or economic system a nation had.

I think it is a load of bollox, but then I am a typical Taurus as well.

I get that there is a similar thread, however psychics and Astrology, whilst both being hokum IMO, are different things. There may be a greater potential for belief in psychics than Astrology.

Well it's not really is it? A great example of working capitalism is that those work hard will often be rewarded.

This is selfish lunatics praying on the idiots. It would happen in some way whatever political or economic system a nation had.

of course it is.

Find a market. Exploit it. Make money.

I've got an uncle who thinks he's psychic, he reckons he can see my late father (who  fell out with him before he died). I always think why would he haunt you and not me?

Went to see one with the ex a few years ago - she believed in it and I went just to see what bollocks it was (a lot).

As it turns out - I have "the eye" and showed all the traits to become a psychic myself! Imagine my joy, unfortunately the price tag associated with the honour of becoming this guys apprentice (notwidthstanding the fact that I think it's a a load of bullshit) put me off.

That said, the months of reading her future (ie telling her she had work tomorrow and that we had a roast on sunday) and her mind was a laugh so the session was worth it in the long run

Archived