Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Things you won't miss.....

Smaller away followings. I do take everything in consideration (time, price, family, work), but next season we'll have Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Arsenal and Villa all coming. Each will fill it which I hope add to a better atmosphere! 

Just wanna say as I can't make a new thread yet, well in boys on your promotion to the premier league. Another proper English club in the league who throughly deserved to be there. Looking forward to playing use at Anfield and another decent away to trip to Leceister, only English away game I've never been to and hopefully have a couple of pints with use in The Arkles boozer. Again, congratulations and hopefully you can stay up next season then launch for a Europa League place the season after and make the most of a decent oppurtunity.

Is right boys. Rather your lot than that ****in Forest bunch who can't keep there mouths shut during an Hillsborough miniutes silence.

Yet again, well done lads and lasses.

Archived