Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MarshallForEngland

"If you're watching on the tele you're a..."

...person who couldn't get to Reading late on a Monday night, couldn't afford a ticket, had other plans, had work that day and/or early the next morning or simply didn't want to travel in rush hour anywhere near that part of the country. Apparently that makes you a cvnt, according to quite a large proportion of the Leicester fans at Reading, and I've heard it at virtually every televised game. Is it just Leicester fans who are this hateful towards their co-supporters?

...person who couldn't get to Reading late on a Monday night, couldn't afford a ticket, had other plans, had work that day and/or early the next morning or simply didn't want to travel in rush hour anywhere near that part of the country. Apparently that makes you a cvnt, according to quite a large proportion of the Leicester fans at Reading, and I've heard it at virtually every televised game. Is it just Leicester fans who are this hateful towards their co-supporters?

You're even more of a cvnt if you recorded it and have only just watched it  :ph34r:

Heard this song before. Meh. Don't get why fans would sing it towards there own fans but don't really care that much. I just turn up and support the team as most fans do.

Wind your neck in. It was a minority of pricks and nipped in the bud ASAP. Embarrassing chant sung mostly by schoolchildren with no concept of the big wide fvcking world.

Cvnt is a term of affection nowadays, so i wouldn't get too wound up about it. Nowt wrong with watchin footy on the telly. Us sky subscribers help the club in the same way than STHs do: by paying to watch footy. So no one has to get snooty about how u choose to watch the foxes.

Wrong thread i know but can't believe MATT OAKLEY is still playing (and just got mentioned on sky sports) for Exeter v chesterfield today

I sang it. And will continue to do so. Maybe my humour is warped but I enjoy singing it then adding my mates names who haven't come.

I can't believe it truly offends that many.

And believe me I am wise to the world RE financial constraints etc.

I just make sure I've enough holidays for away games even if I sacrifice a summer holiday. As for money well I'd sooner be skint than miss a promotion party.

Though this doesn't make me a better fan, just an obsessed saddo with nowt bettee to do lol

Archived