Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Qpr Post Match Thread 1 - 0

For an expensively assembled squad of players, many of whom have seen action in the Prem, QPR were a bunch of dirty fouling shitebags, who were assisted by some way below par officiating. 

Good win for us though.

Not the best advert for Championship football on the whole, two teams canceling each other out in terms of sloppiness.

Glad for Nugent, only needs to score once more in the next three games to get to 20 league goals in a season.

Now, let's reach for the 100 points total.

QPR remind me of us under Sven, lots of apparently good players with no desire or team organisation. We deserved the win easily, we could have been sharper but like a lot of times this season we got the result without hitting the heights

YAAAAAAAY! Nugent was running all over the pitch - he'll be exhausted tomorrow - MOTM well deserved. So happy to see James coming on as a sub, hopefully starting on Tuesday. 

I love Anthony, but he does worry me at times! Still love him though. 

Fingers crossed Schlupp's injury isn't too serious! 

Would be a shame to be crowned champions without kicking a ball, again, but I'll take it however it comes!  :scarf:

So glad we beat those bastards. I wonder if Harry regrets not setting up his team to play a bit of decent football this season.

Perhaps if they'd spent less time trying to stop others play, kicking players and moaning at the officials then they might not have had to bother with the playoffs.

Even sweeter than the win is condemning QPR to the playoffs.

I'd even take Derby going up than QPR

They had been condemned to the playoffs even before today's kick-off.

Would be such a twist of fate for such an expensive squad to fail to gain promotion. :D

Archived