Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dorsetboy

Bolton Away - Pre Match Nonsense

yeah danns is still on loan but i doubt he will ever pull on a leicester shirt again 

i can see this being a real tough game bolton can play some decent stuff and i think if those 3 play they will want to put a bit extra effort in to stop us 

also got a feeling the old ex leicester player to score will rear its ugly head .  

should burnley lose monday will nigel field a different team maybe 

my mates a Bolton fan and when they signed beckford he was asking loads of questions, I simply told him "beckford will play and try when he feels like he needs to" sometimes he will run and look like hes interested and others you will never see anything of him, sadly its probably gonna be one of those games where he runs his arse off and bags against us, will be a tricky game and tbh can see it ending as a draw, I thought todays formation worked pretty well, the whole midfield did their jobs (however thought knocky tried too much at times and had an off day) can see us sticking to the same team 

yeah danns is still on loan but i doubt he will ever pull on a leicester shirt again

i can see this being a real tough game bolton can play some decent stuff and i think if those 3 play they will want to put a bit extra effort in to stop us

also got a feeling the old ex leicester player to score will rear its ugly head .

should burnley lose monday will nigel field a different team maybe

Danns won't be eligible to play. But would be good to show Mills & Beckford how far we've progressed without them.

Beckford's scored 9 already this season so he's all out of goals.

Honestly, to think that there were people on here swearing blind that we'd rue the day we let him go. Getting the likes of him out of the club was the first step on the way to promotion.

Wigan win on Monday, Celebration time on Tuesday.

Kasper

RDL

Morgan

Was

Konchesky

Mahrez

Drinkwater

James

Dyer

King

Nugent.

I usually hate when people make crazy predictions but hey as we are champions…. 7-0

Nugent (2) King (2) Dyer Wasyl and Mills Og to round out the season nicely.

my mates a Bolton fan and when they signed beckford he was asking loads of questions, I simply told him "beckford will play and try when he feels like he needs to" sometimes he will run and look like hes interested and others you will never see anything of him, sadly its probably gonna be one of those games where he runs his arse off and bags against us, will be a tricky game and tbh can see it ending as a draw, I thought todays formation worked pretty well, the whole midfield did their jobs (however thought knocky tried too much at times and had an off day) can see us sticking to the same team

A guy a work with is a bolton fan wen they signed beckford last yeah he said to me how are we gonna cope with out beckford I said well he didnt play for us the season b4 n we made the play offs so we will b ok

Archived