Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wanted - Sky+ DRX890 Box 500GB

Thanks for the offer but I really could do with the + and HDD.

I'll probably end up getting one off Ebay but i just thought there might be someone out there who's been able to dump sky for Virgin or such like.

Just seen a Sky+ 500GB go on eBay for 99p, £16 postage though.

I get an absolutely awful reception through my aerial where I live.  This is largely down to what used to be a pub (now a curry house) next door that dwarfs my house.  The house had an existing satellite dish, but I refuse to pay money to Sky.  Got myself a Samsung HD+ 500GB, new for £100.  Great bit of kit.

Because I already have a sky box, virgin isn't an option and freeview is crap which would mean I can, when necessary view my sky package in another room.

Oh, you are using it with a Sky subscription? This line made me think you weren't "as I could do with one to use as a Freesat type box"

That's how it would be used most of the time but it would be good to occasionally do a swap with my main tv to watch the footy.

Archived