Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Papang

LCFC Sponsorship Questionnaire for Dissertation!

Hello guys, 

If you were at the stadium today, you could have probably spotted me asking you guys to take part in my survey however, it was not easy as I am aware that majority of people want to have their own time so thats totally fine :) Anyways if its not much ask I would like you guys to help me compete more of these survey as the results would be very useful for me as well as from the owners's perspective. Link below is the online survey- will probably take 5 minutes max but I kindly ask you to take it as serious as you can so I can get an appropriate results.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1egm89Usb-EjYF-8Nvfp9Z-2zoT3l1831X9dQ9DxtykI/viewform?usp=send_form

Many thanks in advance and happy easter

We are Premier League 

Narat 

-Thanks admin for the permission to post-

Done, but as a marketing professional I tend to pay more attention to branding and advertising in general.

Feel free to ask any questions - if you want. I did my dissertation on the negative effects of celebrity endorsement upon the associated brand in times of negative publicity. I touched on brand to brand associations etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived