Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

We are Premier League?

Forgotten what it's like to play Premiership matches so it very much feels like we're still in the Championship. I don't think it will hit me until the fixtures come out and maybe not even until the first match. And if the first match is against Hull or some other shit club maybe not until we play one of the big boys. Actually, when we're on Super Sunday I'll realise we're a Premiership club.

Just going to change the subject as we are all agreed its a pointless thread and I have no idea how to start a new one.

Last time we were in the prem there was obviously a high demand for away tickets so the club used to beam the games back to the KP for £5 I think it was. This time round demand will be higher so do you think the club should do it again? Bearing in mind every city game will now be accessible to the internet warriors amongst us!

For a lot of our young supporters it will be a first time experience. It will be a big shock for them to see the away end full for a lot of the games . Plus think of all the media coverage that being in the Prem brings with it , no more back pages but full on coverage. Can't wait ! :scarf:  :scarf: :scarf:  :scarf:  

The media coverage we are getting now is probably as good as it gets. We won't get this much attention next year when we are officially Premier League. This season is about how great we are, (now we are promoted) where as next season it will be all about survival. With us being so dominant, felt like we've been Premier League for ages.

Archived