Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DangerFox

I can't get tickets....I'm not happy!

"All the season ticket holders have bought extra tickets for people who probably haven't been this season"

Bought for people like you!

In response to this, I've never used a season ticket holder to buy my tickets.

And I wasn't moaning about how it works etc. because fair enough, I should've done it that way myself. I was only moaning because I'm not lucky enough to get any tickets!

Leicester City can confirm that tickets for their final Sky Bet Championship fixture of the season against Doncaster Rovers are currently SOLD OUT.

The game, which will take place on Saturday 3 May (12.15pm KO), has seen an unprecedented level of interest from supporters keen to join in the celebrations as the Club marks its return to the Premier League. 

The Club would like to thank its supporters for their incredible support throughout the season and assure them that we are working hard to make more tickets available through reductions in the away team allocation and the central Football League allocation. 

Doncaster Rovers have confirmed that away supporters will currently require a minimum allocation of 2,000, but we remain hopeful that a number of tickets may be returned to Leicester City. 

Should further tickets become available, a statement of eligibility will be issued on Monday 28 April through www.lcfc.com, with a provisional sale date of Tuesday 29 April

These tickets will be made available ONLY to supporters who have attended a set number of Leicester City league fixtures (home and away) during the 2013/14 season (excluding cup games) and will be strictly subject to availability. 

Please note: 
- It is expected that the phone lines and the City Fanstore will be busier than usual, as individual booking histories will need to be thoroughly checked prior to sale. This will mean than calls/visits will be much longer than usual and the Club wishes to thank supporters in advance for their continued patience. 

- Tickets purchased by supporters on matchdays will not have been recorded as part of their booking history, therefore these tickets must be presented to the City Fanstore at the time of purchase. 

- Supporters who purchase on matchdays and do not have these purchases recorded on their booking history can not be served over the phone as the ticket stubs will need to be presented to the Club. Photographs/scans will not be accepted. 

- Tickets may not be reserved in advance. Proof of eligibility to purchase and your payment must be available to the sales advisor on request. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your ticket request.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/220414-doncaster-ticket-update-1503703.aspx#kRamVZlVKI6yda91.99

I've gone to most of the home games this season, bar the Man City game that I could not get tickets for and now the Donny game, what can you do though when all the glory hogs suddenly turn up and have mates get them tickets, least I got to see the games that mattered.

I have a spare ticket for the Doncaster game in the Kop - message me if you want one.

I would love it but I wanted to take my dad like I usually do. I believe you can get single seats, but I wanted 2 next to each oth.

Otherwise, thanks again for the offer.

I've gone to most of the home games this season, bar the Man City game that I could not get tickets for and now the Donny game, what can you do though when all the glory hogs suddenly turn up and have mates get them tickets, least I got to see the games that mattered.

If you've been to that many home games, why don't you have a ST? General sale would have been just as hard to get a ticket

You've been to at least several games so I do have sympathy.  

If you've been to that many home games, why don't you have a ST? General sale would have been just as hard to get a ticket

Due to working times and the amount of games being switched, in the end I booked days off and eventually changed shifts :)

Same with the previous season, I was a member at one time but never renewed.

So what is this Chump moaning about?

I'm hoping there will be some left come general sale, but I'm not going to to throw my toys out of the pram if there isn't.

It's just the pecking order isn't it... and it makes sense.

Whose throwing there toys out the pram. I've even stated that you can't argue with the system. And I even put, I'm just having moan because I can't get any or do anything about it.

Leicester City can confirm that tickets for their final Sky Bet Championship fixture of the season against Doncaster Rovers are currently SOLD OUT.

The game, which will take place on Saturday 3 May (12.15pm KO), has seen an unprecedented level of interest from supporters keen to join in the celebrations as the Club marks its return to the Premier League. 

The Club would like to thank its supporters for their incredible support throughout the season and assure them that we are working hard to make more tickets available through reductions in the away team allocation and the central Football League allocation. 

Doncaster Rovers have confirmed that away supporters will currently require a minimum allocation of 2,000, but we remain hopeful that a number of tickets may be returned to Leicester City. 

Should further tickets become available, a statement of eligibility will be issued on Monday 28 April through www.lcfc.com, with a provisional sale date of Tuesday 29 April

These tickets will be made available ONLY to supporters who have attended a set number of Leicester City league fixtures (home and away) during the 2013/14 season (excluding cup games) and will be strictly subject to availability. 

Please note: 

- It is expected that the phone lines and the City Fanstore will be busier than usual, as individual booking histories will need to be thoroughly checked prior to sale. This will mean than calls/visits will be much longer than usual and the Club wishes to thank supporters in advance for their continued patience. 

- Tickets purchased by supporters on matchdays will not have been recorded as part of their booking history, therefore these tickets must be presented to the City Fanstore at the time of purchase. 

- Supporters who purchase on matchdays and do not have these purchases recorded on their booking history can not be served over the phone as the ticket stubs will need to be presented to the Club. Photographs/scans will not be accepted. 

- Tickets may not be reserved in advance. Proof of eligibility to purchase and your payment must be available to the sales advisor on request. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your ticket request.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/220414-doncaster-ticket-update-1503703.aspx#kRamVZlVKI6yda91.99

I have hope and a sensible answer....thanks!

I agree!

Here's to next year, my first year of getting a season ticket! Hopefully anyway.

I'd like to go to some decent away venues too but I know that's on a priority bases!

Absolutely gutted that i'm going to miss this. It infuriates me even more that people that left after 70 minutes against Brighton will be there but I can't be.

Anybody know how many seats Donny are returning?

I'm gutted when it said that the seats that were originally allocated to the Donny fans to be for the home fans instead are for those that have been to a certain amount of games this season. I wanted to bring a friend along (converted Leicester from a Watford family :P) but now not able to. I understand where the club is coming from but I think this is a tad too far.

Maybe get some mates?  :ph34r:

Away tickets is simple and fair, the people who go the most can a chance to go to the better ones

i could go to 23 away games and 10 home games and still have no priority whatsoever. 

Tomorrow's Mercury...

Football Club In 'Looking After Season Ticket Holders For Once' Shocker

but they're not are they? sths already have a ticket for the game, why do they need more than one? 

but they're not are they? sths already have a ticket for the game, why do they need more than one? 

STH's pay their money up front, they commit to the season, and therefore should get bonuses every now and again. This being one of them.

Whatever the club do, there will always be people who complain.

Town fan here and not 100% sure about this as I'm a season ticket holder. Fairly sure it isn't all ticket for our lot though, so why not just turn up and mingle in with the home fans. I know it's not ideal, probably not wise to wear scarf etc, or cheer too loudly when your 6th goal goes in, but it shouldn't really be a problem if no one creates any trouble. ( both sets of fans included). The posh side to the left of away fans end would be the totally safest, especially upper tier, and probably won't cost anymore than a Category A ticket which I'm sure it'll be for the away end. Opposite your end is home fans lower tier and family upper tier, whilst to the right of the away end is where most Town fans actually go including myself. The ones closest to your fans though are of course the ones with the biggest mouths / loonies in general, so definitely not the place to try and mingle in.

I've done it myself at other grounds as I'm sure many of you have, even chatted with the guys around me if they seemed ok. Just didn't cheer reet much when we Scored, but that hasn't been a problem very often. Ayorkshire accent might help, but I don't have one having spent 17 years in Essex and the last fifteen on Teesside. A strong midlands accent though should probably be left in the car or at home.

It's a shame this sort of stuff is basically banned, when if everyone behaves there's no reason for it, and it would fill our place up a bit more.

STH's pay their money up front, they commit to the season, and therefore should get bonuses every now and again. This being one of them.

i honestly don't think there would've been any complaints at all if they'd just sold the tickets for doncaster in a priority order. something simple like:

- sths already have a ticket, happy days 

- been to 10+ games in the season

- been to any game this season at home

- members 

- gen sale

everyone who "deserves" a ticket would get one based on that, as opposed to it selling out to sths friends. 

sths should get benefits, yes, but i'm pretty sure they are already benefitting for this game by having their seat and having paid much less than a ticket buyer on the day. 

sths should get benefits, yes, but i'm pretty sure they are already benefitting for this game by having their seat and having paid much less than a ticket buyer on the day. 

What about the games where they do adults for a tenner etc? They don't gain then. When we looked well placed at the turn of the year, I'd be surprised if plenty didn't think about getting a half season ticket. I can see pros and cons in all scenarios. Just like life, there will always be winners and losers.

It's not really though is it?!

As a STH what they have done for the selling of tickets for this match is of no benefit to me. Getting people to come with me when my dad can't make it is hard enough, never mind having 2 friends/family that I have a great desire to buy tickets for!

But even if I did have people to buy tickets for, how does that really benefit me personally? It's not as if I would get a warm, fuzzy feeling knowing that I've been able to buy tickets for someone else. It's a benefit for those lucky enough to know a STH rather than those who may have been to even just 5 games this season by buying an individual match ticket.

As it is, I used the seat exchange for a free ticket then sold it at face value to one of my mum's colleagues who I have no idea how many games he's been to. But the benefit to me comes in the shape of £33 back on what I paid for my season ticket over the course of the season. That is a real benefit that I will actually feel.

Whilst I don't care too much, as ultimately I'll be in the same seat I've been in for years as a STH and that's the main thing for me, I do strongly disagree with this policy which means hypothetically I could phone my uncle in Bournemouth who has no interest in LCFC and say: "fancy coming to this spectacle we've got going on at the KP on 4th May?". If he wanted to then I could buy him a ticket which he could use over Mr Joe Bloggs round the corner who's been to 10 home matches and 4 away matches this season and passionately cares about Leicester City but doesn't know a STH.

Archived