Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Xen

CHAMPIONS! Bolton 0 - 1 Leicester Post Match

Well, Well, Well it's one of those evenings isn't it!?

Well by the sounds of we were back to usual dominating selves. The only thing that went wrong for us is that we didn't thrash Bolton tonight! but never mind Lloyd Dyer deserves a knighthood after that! Well done to all the team, the staff, the manager, the owners & of course to the fans. Wish i could have been there but sadly costs ruled me out but will be there Saturday joining in with celebrations. So what's the target now!? to get to 100 points!  :thumbup:

Shall I say it Leicester are champions of the championship!

"7 times 7 times Leicester City
7 times 7 times I say
7 times 7 times Leicester City
Playing Football The Pearson Way!"

Put SSN on "This is Man United - The verdict" are they for ****ing real?

I can't believe it.  A team end their decade long exodus from the PL and instead of talking at any decent length about this breaking development they want to continue with the same story they've been repeating all day.   Moyes will still be sacked tomorrow guys, let's get back to more important matters.  Jokers.

lol lol - Anyone watching SSN still? About to do a piece on Burnley's promotion.   They do know we just won the league, right?

Think they've cottoned on to Graveller's antics though - "Burnley literally blowing their own trumpet" lol

Fook the lot of em.  :scarf:  :scarf:  :scarf:

Archived