Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Videos and photos from tonight please

I can't put my finger on it its just his interaction with Nige

From what ive seen, the interaction suggests the exact opposite, the relationship between NP and DD seems almost perfect, 

Watching King and Dyer just gazing at the fans in the Vardy video makes me feel such pride in the pair of them, for some reason.

Definitely taking it in, almost certainly means the most to those two. Great scenes!

The atmosphere last night looked incredible wish I could of been there.

It was after the final whistle obviously. Didn't rate it at all during the match though. I was in the upper tier and barely anyone seemed to be singing most of the time.

It was after the final whistle obviously. Didn't rate it at all during the match though. I was in the upper tier and barely anyone seemed to be singing most of the time.

There was quite a big block of empty seats in the middle, but the far left and the top right sections were singing, I sound like Sean Dyche now lol

There was quite a big block of empty seats in the middle, but the far left and the top right sections were singing, I sound like Sean Dyche now lol

I was in the far left hand side. Weird how people would go to a game where we were crowned champions and just stand in silence. Who are we, Everton?

I was in the far left hand side. Weird how people would go to a game where we were crowned champions and just stand in silence. Who are we, Everton?

The top tier had a lot of families in it, but even still you'd expect them to making some noise

Was a weird atmosphere all round until we scored. Very echoey and felt like we were in an empty stadium.

It was empty!

Fair play to the Bolton fans that stayed and clapped us.

Archived