Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Mon May 5th - Open Top Bus Tour

Obviously can't go around the clock tower now in fact the City Centre is pretty much off limits due to the pedestrianisation.

Barriers are electronic in places, vehicles are up and down there all day long doing deliveries.

It went from Filbo to town round the clock tower and ended up on Viccy Park before.

Obviously can't go around the clock tower now in fact the City Centre is pretty much off limits due to the pedestrianisation.

If it finishes on viccy park that will do me just fine.I can then just stumble to my local on Queens Rd.

Gotta be around town, it's a massive occasion. They bugger up the routes in and out of town for a whole day when 40 people want to cycle about, I think they can set up a few diversions for an hour or two while our heroes have a parade!

Hey, I am cycling from Germany, I'll need these 12 days to make it.....so hoping to be the 41st.....Rig a tent for me on the square.

Order my pork pies.Ask knockky n Mahrez should I bring anything, for them over my crossbar.RDL ....cant promise any Geuze.

Waz, sorry not passing your family home.Kasper sorry but to difficult to pirate the ferry.

But just for NP, had to back track to get a litter of those romanian dogs, you like.

If it finishes on viccy park that will do me just fine.I can then just stumble to my local on Queens Rd.

Your local on Queens Road?

- Among the cheese boards and babbling classes in Babelas?

- Posing over Rioja and tapas in Dos Hermanos?

- Getting eardrum damage from the million-decibel shitehouse music in Olives dive bar, then running up our street, keeping respectable citizens awake by having deeply unimpressive punch-ups and/or being shrieked at by your drunken girlfriend?

Confess!

- I'm too often to be found among the bores and alkies in the Clarendon, just off Queens Road. I should make the effort to get down to the Donkey more - good music and more interesting people. Then, there's always the cavernous Old Horse and the prospect of meeting Wasyl supping Guinness...

Archived