Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silverdaz

Players ratings for the season

I know we have two games left but I thought I would start a thread of our players ratings for the season so here goes:

Goalkeepers

Schmeichel - 8 Been brilliant this season the only reason he hasnt got 10 is for his mistakes at Blackpool and Doncaster, plus that header will go down in folklore.

Logan - enough said

Defenders

De Laet - 9 improved immensley on his defensive duties this season plus then is no greater sign when he motors down that wing

Konchesky - 6 been the weak link for us this this season I feel and his distribution seems to of gone off the boil, but you cannot fault him for effore

Morgan - 8 Captains performance this season and he has been a right steady eddy for us this season

Wasyl - 9 Been a huge find for us this season not many players beat him in the air, just hoping he score between now and the end of the season because that would cap of a dream season.

Moore - 8 First half of the season he had been immense has slipped a bit second half but Wow what a big future for this lad.

Schlupp - 7 Has grown into the role of left back as the season has gone on was a bit dodgy early in the season but if he keeps progessing he will make the left back position his own.

Midfield

Drinkwater - 10  a perfect 10 for danny player of the season for me as he has controlled most games for u s this season and when he plays well we do.

James - 9 Dannys partner in crime also has had an excellant season and does all of dannys dirty work.

Knockaert - 7 Not quite as good as last season but on his day a match winner needs to do a bit of work on his distribution but that will come.

Mahrez - 9 a real find this season still cant believe we got him for 500k got all the skills in the world and very dangerous when running at the opposition

Dyer - 10 just for his goal last night and on his right foot

King - 6 Not been his greatest season but has chipped in with some important goals and also looks more comfortable in a midfield trio.

Hammond - 5 Brought in for his experience and he has helped us see out some importsnt games plus I think he will have a big role to play next season.

Stirkers

Vardy - 10 Benn an absolutely brilliant season from him full of pace and energy, plus goals have stared to come his way and the penalties he has won this season has all been about his pace.

Nugent - 9 Could get 20 l eague goals for the first time in his career, has had his critics this season but with playing a slightly withdrawn role this season has been an invaluable cog between midfield and attack.

Wood - 7 Still not sure of Chris wood whether his is a target man or just a good finisher but scored some important goals like his rocket against Burnley

GTF 6 - Brought in to do a job and did it to his ability, got great feet for his size

Phillips - 7 Brought in too score some important goals and who will forget the goal at Bournemouth, typical Phillips may be involved in a coaching role next season.

The rest of the squad havent got a rating as havent seen enough of them this season but I think Miquel will turn out to be a class defender

Schmeichel - 7.5 - After a bit of a dodgy first half of the season, looked much more like his old self in the second half. Has often had nothing to do in games. Still need to works on his kicking, but undoubtedly on of the best at this level.

De Laet - 7.5 - Can be a little erratic at times, but his sheer pace often gets him out of a mess defensively and there's no dubting he's a great asset going forward.

Morgan - 7.5 - Not quite reached the heady heights of last season, but as still been largely reliable if a bit more understated

Wasilewski - 7.5 - Never in a million years a right-back and took a while to settle after being played out of position there early on. You know what you get, old school defender, difficult to beat, always committed.

Moore - 7.5. - Much like Wasyl, looks out of place when played at right-back, but no doubt a great talent who can still improve. A little naive at times,but understandable with his age.

Konchesky - 6 - By no means bad, but definitely on the downward turn in his career by this point.

Schlupp - 6.5 - Took him an awful long time to get going this season and still makes some silly mistakes defensively, but no doubt a threat when he goes forward.

Knockaert - 8 - A few average performances recently and people forget what he is. as really add to his defensive side this season an has such enthusiasm, yes, he can make the wrong decision at times, but having our most key passes per game hows just how well it works when it comes off.

James - 9 - The complete midfielder - can attack, an defend, can pass, can tackle, can create, can hold his position. Such an asset and it shows when he's not in the team.

Drinkwater - 9.5 - Without question the best midfielder in the division. His passing statistics are insane. They call Andrea Pirlo "the metronome" and Danny is the same. Always in space, always ready to receive a pass and always ready to spot one. Keeps us ticking over with his quick paced one-twos. His vision and his movement are Premier League quality.

King - 7 - Was playing well the first half of the season. Sadly hasn't had much of a look in the second half.

Hammond - 6.5 - Has fulfilled his role of coming on late in games to see games out well.

Dyer - 9 - Would have been a 9.5 for the first half of the season. Has torn teams apart this season, the best season of his career.

Mahrez - 8 - Oozes quality. Just a shame we didn't even get to see 20 matches from him.

Nugent - 9 - Joint second top assister in the division only behind Trippier. One of the top scorers as well. It's his link up play which make him so invaluable. His goals are just a bonus.

Vardy - 9.5 - Relentless. There's few players who have such positive aggression and who can attack and press defenders the way Vardy can. Paul Dickov is one of the few who springs to mind who could match him.

Wood - 6.5 - Been injured for much of the season. Mixed performances when he has played.

Taylor-Fletcher - 6.5 - Similar to Hammond, performs his role of coming on late in games to see games out admirably.

Phillips - 6 - He is what he is. A 40 year old goal poacher. Not really seen enough of him, but a really important goal against Bournemouth will suit us fine.

Kasper 8 Some absolute worldy saves this season. There's no better shot stopper in our division. Still think he needs to dominate his area more

De Laet 8.5 My favourite right back since Grayson. Quality going forward quality in the air and absolutely rapid.

Morgan 8 Has stood up in the big games- an absolute man mountain

Wasilewski 7 I'm not his biggest fan- don't like the dirty side to his game and think he's quite often caught out of position. He's been solid for a long period though so fair play.

Moore 7.5 Can't see how he's being kept out the side by Wasilewski but Nigel knows best! Lionhearted defender who earlier in the season was consistently our best defender

Konchesky 7 Think he's had a decent season. Very reliable.

Schlupp 7 Took his chance excellently. Goes wandering at times but still learning. So quick and powerful

Dyer 8 His best season in a Leicester shirt. Love the man. He's got some important goals and is always a threat for us

Knockaert 8 Most games he's everywhere. Wears his heart on his sleeve and is a little magician. His goal at Watford is one of my favourite moments of the season

Drinkwater 10 What a player. Hilarious how some wrote him off last season, how clueless. Drives us on and scores goals too. Pass master and defends like Neil Lennon used to do- just gets his body infront of the man. Class

James 9 First touch impeccable, hard working, classy. Can't wait to see him in the prem

Mahrez 8 What a find! Great on the ball, keeps it for us so often, also creates with it.

King 7 I think King will be disappointed he's not played more. Has never let us down though

Hammond 7 Very decent player who does a specific job so well for us

Nugent 8 Great partnership with Vardy, gets important goals even when playing poorly. Good season

Vardy 10 My POTY. Never seen such a hard working player. So many assists and goals. Absolutely central to the way we've played this season

Wood 6 Frustrating player; just doesn't use his physical attributes well enough for me. Has got some important goals

GTF 7 Has always looked classy when I've seen him. Lovely footballer, just a bit fat!

Phillips 5 Time to hang up his boots!

Kasper 8 Some absolute worldy saves this season. There's no better shot stopper in our division. Still think he needs to dominate his area more

De Laet 8.5 My favourite right back since Grayson. Quality going forward quality in the air and absolutely rapid.

Morgan 8 Has stood up in the big games- an absolute man mountain

Wasilewski 7 I'm not his biggest fan- don't like the dirty side to his game and think he's quite often caught out of position. He's been solid for a long period though so fair play.

Moore 7.5 Can't see how he's being kept out the side by Wasilewski but Nigel knows best! Lionhearted defender who earlier in the season was consistently our best defender

Konchesky 7 Think he's had a decent season. Very reliable.

Schlupp 7 Took his chance excellently. Goes wandering at times but still learning. So quick and powerful

Dyer 8 His best season in a Leicester shirt. Love the man. He's got some important goals and is always a threat for us

Knockaert 8 Most games he's everywhere. Wears his heart on his sleeve and is a little magician. His goal at Watford is one of my favourite moments of the season

Drinkwater 10 What a player. Hilarious how some wrote him off last season, how clueless. Drives us on and scores goals too. Pass master and defends like Neil Lennon used to do- just gets his body infront of the man. Class

James 9 First touch impeccable, hard working, classy. Can't wait to see him in the prem

Mahrez 8 What a find! Great on the ball, keeps it for us so often, also creates with it.

King 7 I think King will be disappointed he's not played more. Has never let us down though

Hammond 7 Very decent player who does a specific job so well for us

Nugent 8 Great partnership with Vardy, gets important goals even when playing poorly. Good season

Vardy 10 My POTY. Never seen such a hard working player. So many assists and goals. Absolutely central to the way we've played this season

Wood 6 Frustrating player; just doesn't use his physical attributes well enough for me. Has got some important goals

GTF 7 Has always looked classy when I've seen him. Lovely footballer, just a bit fat!

Phillips 5 Time to hang up his boots!

lol

Schmeical - 8.5 Saved us a lot of points, but has done some hilariously weird things i.e Doncaster & Blackpool away

Logan - 3 for showing up every game

De Laet - 8.5

Morgan 8.5

Was 8.5

Moore 8.5

Ledger 2 - Another season of earning £ for nothing

Schlupp - 8 finished strongly

Konch 7.75 

Miquel - 7.5 Great in the games he has played

Hammond 7.5 

King 8 - I like him 

Drinkwater - 9.5 The best

James - 9.5 

Mahrez - 9 - Super

Knocky - 8.5 

Dyer 8.5 - Shame he burned out a bit but he has been amazing

GTF - 7.5 

Phillips - 7 

Wood - 8 - not his best season but a hattrick in the cup and a few important goals/assists

Nuge  - 9 His goal and assist count 

Vardy - 9.5 Amazing 

Schmeichel - 8 quite a few clean sheets, an ever-present and the only criticism is a two-week dodgy spell at the start of the season

De Laet - 8.5 think he's so important to the way we play offensively, also the only one who can cope with a roaming winger (Knockaert/Mahrez) in front of him thanks to his pace

Morgan - 8 played so many games, not quite as good as his last two seasons but he's captained us to a great season

Wasilewski - 7.5 has been solid and somehow seen the season out without a red card or being outpaced for a goal

Schlupp - 8 absolutely fantastic at left back when he needed to step in

Konchesky - 7 was one of our top performers for the first half of the season, takes a while to get going which has shown recently

Moore - 8 for someone so young he was an absolute rock for the first half of the season, been largely dependable when needed since too

Miquel - 6 never managed to force his way into even being a substitute for most of the season, been ok when he has played

St Ledger - 1 gets a point just for the goal at Wycombe, an expensive waste of space the rest of the time however

Knockaert - 7.5 not reached the heights of last season but a very important player for us all the same, love his passion

Mahrez - 8.5 just absolute class the way he has come in and become arguably our best player, scored and assisted some important goals too

Dyer - 8 went off the boil a little in the middle but a great first half of the season and... that goal!

King - 7 frustrating season for him but ever dependable, great team player

Hammond - 6.5 has done a job, probably more adds valuable off the pitch than on it

James - 7.5 took a while to get going which is why he drops 0.5 but when he has he's been great

Drinkwater - 9 has been central to everything we've done, bossed so many games

GTF - 7 could have been so much better if he got himself in reasonable shape

Phillips - 6.5 maybe harsh not to give him a 7 but I actually think he's missed some great chances and probably played one season too long

Nugent - 8.5 at times he was pretty poor but you can't argue with his eventual goal tally and how important he is to the team shape

Wood - 7 injury ruined his season but he was great in the big match versus Burnley

Vardy - 9 our Player of the Season in my opinion, sets the tone for the way we play, proved his doubters wrong and has scored an impressive number of goals

Pearson - 10 just fantastic management from beginning to end

I remember, back at the beginning of August, reading the Middlesbrough pre-match thread and being utterly depressed about the negativity of so many of the posts. A lot of the miserable w*nkers who interspersed comments like "Drinkwater??? Vardy???? What the fvck???" etc with "Pearson out" have disappeared - fortunately.

But can I suggest that any of the nay-sayers who remain have a read through this - http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/89689-boro-match-thread/ - and hang your heads in shame. Next season, can we please avoid criticising our players until they've at least kicked a fvckin ball.

Just a suggestion.

Kasper 8 - Kept us in games with some very good and crucial saves. Always vocal. Good to have at the club.

RDL 8 - We badly missed him when he was out injured and that showed whilst he was injured and when he came back. Great going forward and steady at the back.

Moore 8 - Had a phenomenal start to the season, only an injury prevented him from keeping his place in the side.

Miquel 6 - Hasn't really featured a lot. Has been quite good when he played but as he hasn't really featured as much I can't give him a higher than a 6.

Konch 7 - You can always depend on Konch, consistent, reliable and experience. Was having a decent season until his red at Forest then the form of Schlupp has prevented him getting his place back.

Schlupp 7 - Has been very consistent since he played at left back. Stepped up like he was a seasoned pro. Lack of games prevents a higher score.

Morgan 8 - Solid, without hitting the heights of last season. A great captain and you will always pretty get a performance from him. Rare for him to have an off day.

Wasilewski 7 - He's been good, as well as being a complete brute and being able to play. Very astute signing whose experience has been valuable.

Knockaert 8 - To bounce back from Watford, and add what he has added to his game this season has been fantastic and a credit to himself. Certainly not the finished article yet but will bring you moments of sheer magic and inspiration. One of our match winners.

Mahrez 7 - Settled in very well and has made a positive contribution. 3 important goals for us I their own right for one reason or another already, a few nice assists and someone to get very excited about ahead of next season.

Dyer 8 - His best season ever for us. Certainly not the most technically gifted of footballers but his pace is a great attribute and you will always get 100% from Lloyd. Fitting he scored the goal that secured us the title.

King 7 - The form of James and Drinkwater has meant he'll have played nowhere near the amount of games he would've liked. Always pops up with crucial goals for us and has done so again this season. A very gifted footballer who has been with us from our lowest point, and deserves his shot at the prem.

James 8 - How good can this lad be? He's been class for us this season and I'm still convinced that we've not seen anywhere near his best. Hoping he stays injury free next season because he's a massive player for us. Works in tandem with Drinky.

Drinkwater 10 - Our player of the season, for me anyway. Dictates the way we play and if he plays badly so do we. Thankfully that's not happened often this season. Added goals to his game and scored some beauties. Been ever so consistent and drives us on so well. Fantastic footballer.

Hammond 6 - Has been limited to cameo appearances to see games out and has done that to great effect when he's came on. A good old fashioned central midfielder. Doesn't mind getting stuck in and has that vital experience.

Nugent 8 - Contrary to what people say he has had a great season. Our top goal scorer once more, has laid on plenty of goals for others but what people don't seem to realise is that he links the midfield and attack fantastically well. Has play a more withdrawn strikers role this season and for me he's done it to great effect.

Vardy 9 - What a transformation. He has been nothing shirt of first class this season. No-one could've predicted he'd have been this good this season, after last season. He deserves the season he's had though. He's clearly worked hard at his game and is now reaping the rewards from it. It'll be harsh that he probably won't win player of the season but that's only because of the heights Drinkwater has hit. Doesn't give defenders a moments peace. My only slight criticism is that he still lacks a tad of composure when through one on one.

Wood 6 - Not the season himself or we were expecting from him. It's been very frustrating through injury or the fact that Vardy has been in scintillating form. He has still popped up with some very vital goals for us and remains a good asset to have in the squad. He could flourish in the prem - Only time will tell.

GTF 6 - Has found game time limited but has always looked composed when he's featured. A very good footballer.

Phillips 6 - Scored the vital winner away at Bournemouth and played a massive part in getting Nuge the winner at Leeds. Two massive contributions from him in tight games. He's been good for Vardy I think. Look at Vardy's goal record since Phillips signed.

Management 10 - Masterminded a demoltion of one of the most competitive leagues in the world which has included many record breaking feats including a winning streak from Decemeber through til February and with the possibility of two more records before the season is it. We've been treated to fantastic football all season long and that's detrimental to Pearson and his backroom staff. Shrewd signings, fantastic tactical awareness and league title to boot. Fantastic.

I remember, back at the beginning of August, reading the Middlesbrough pre-match thread and being utterly depressed about the negativity of so many of the posts. A lot of the miserable w*nkers who interspersed comments like "Drinkwater??? Vardy???? What the fvck???" etc with "Pearson out" have disappeared - fortunately.

But can I suggest that any of the nay-sayers who remain have a read through this - http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/89689-boro-match-thread/ - and hang your heads in shame. Next season, can we please avoid criticising our players until they've at least kicked a fvckin ball.

Just a suggestion.

Brilliant. Just read through the thread. Expect to see these lot crawl back from underneath their negative clueless rocks the moment we have a bad spell next season.

Can't decide who's the most clueless poster out of:

Igfualol

LarryLCFC

CC star

What a trio of muppets

using davieG's post match vote (massive thank you again this year, one of my fave things about the lcfc section) throughout the season it seems drinkwater is just about going to be the FT player of the season overall. may have benefited slightly from vardy's injury as he's just a handful of points ahead and the way vardy was playing before his brief lay off suggests maybe he would've got first place ahead of him.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At5Gd5mXy_erdGQyd3JZYXVjMTJtUnN6X0NxeGlsbkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

vardy is, however, comfortably out on his own in terms of motm wins. 8 games this season he's been motm according to us lot, coming second in the voting a further five times. amazing stats. 

nugent, as with last season, has been seen as an all or nothing player judging by these votes. he's picked up 50 points this season, with 40 of those coming from 4 motm performances, which obviously leaves a lot of matches where he has been given 0 votes lol

probably the biggest surprise to me of this year's vote is how high wasyl is. he's been great but hasn't played every game, but he's got in the top 5 poty on here, being voted player of the month for february. and knocky who is crap and should be sold before he embarrasses himself in the prem has 6 motms and one joint, as well as a joint player of the month. not bad. 

i've never had so much fun looking at a spreadsheet before. 

using davieG's post match vote (massive thank you again this year, one of my fave things about the lcfc section) throughout the season it seems drinkwater is just about going to be the FT player of the season overall. may have benefited slightly from vardy's injury as he's just a handful of points ahead and the way vardy was playing before his brief lay off suggests maybe he would've got first place ahead of him.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At5Gd5mXy_erdGQyd3JZYXVjMTJtUnN6X0NxeGlsbkE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

vardy is, however, comfortably out on his own in terms of motm wins. 8 games this season he's been motm according to us lot, coming second in the voting a further five times. amazing stats. 

nugent, as with last season, has been seen as an all or nothing player judging by these votes. he's picked up 50 points this season, with 40 of those coming from 4 motm performances, which obviously leaves a lot of matches where he has been given 0 votes lol

probably the biggest surprise to me of this year's vote is how high wasyl is. he's been great but hasn't played every game, but he's got in the top 5 poty on here, being voted player of the month for february. and knocky who is crap and should be sold before he embarrasses himself in the prem has 6 motms and one joint, as well as a joint player of the month. not bad. 

You were doing so well until that point :blink:

Good informative post until your ridiculous Knockaert comment.

I don't think any of the regulars have had anything less than a really good season. Well done to all

woah the comment on knockaert was taking the piss out of the people in the "knockaert" thread who've said things like that. i was pointing out that considering a few in there are slating him he's been our 3rd best player on overall ratings as well as having more motm performances than anyone bar vardy. my point was that's not bad for someone who's supposedly a load of gash according to a few morons in other threads! 

i love knockers don't worry guys. 

Kasper- 8 Made a couple of mistakes early on but has played some fantastic games this season and his attitude on the pitch is superb. Never gives up and that was exemplified in the Yeovil equaliser.

De Laet- 7 Marauds forward at any opportunity, still needs to work defensively but we look better balanced with him in the side.

Morgan- 8 Delighted he'll finally get a chance at top flight level. Lead us very well this season, although I think he was better last year.

Moore- 7 Had a very good first half of the season, real shame injury has held him back, one for the future certainly.

Wasyl- 8 Experience has helped us, good on the ball and is developing a good partnership with Wes.

Miquel- 6 Hasn't had much of a look-in, but seems an accomplished defender.

Konchesky- 7 Steady rather than spectacular, played a good part up until February and has been restricted since.

Schlupp- 8 As a striker this season he's looked poor. As a left-back, he's looked much better and regular games is helping his development. Pearson obviouly trusts him despite his relative lack of experience.

Knockaert- 8 He's been hit and miss but I think he's matured this season and developed into a real team player. Clearly enjoys playing for us and savouring the success.

James- 9 What a season he's had, deceptively quick, great energy and links so well with Drinkwater. Apparently a fantastic lad in and around the club, so off the pitch his influence will be huge.

Drinkwater- 10 You can't really fault him this year. Most games, home or away, tough opposition or not, he's stood up and been counted. No doubt a lot of our success has been won in midfield and his influence on the team has been massive. Adding goals to his game now, could hopefully develop into a Muzzy-type player in the Premier League for us.

King- 7 Up and down season. Started well, was part of the team that began convincingly next to Drinkwater, but James has moved him aside from the first team. Contributed some lovely goals again, and with a seeming change in formation may well have plenty more to offer.

Hammond- 7 Brought in to do a job to see out games and has done that, by and large. Sensible signing.

Mahrez- 8 Love the look of this lad, glides along the pitch and has scored crucial goals. Will be a real asset in the coming seasons and has adapted really well to a new country and league.

Dyer- 8 Still goes from the sublime to the ridiculous, but this year he's been improved with his end product. Scored some thrilling goals and is a true cult hero.

Vardy- 9 So integral to how we play, defends from the front, chases everything, scored plenty and won penalties by being positive and threatening. Incredible compared to a year ago.

Nugent- 9 He's had his off days but has scored 20 goals and assisted several more, won us lots of points with crucial goals so credit to him.

Wood- 6 Tough season, would've liked more game time but has still scored a healthy amount for the minutes played. Doesn't really fit in to how we play though.

GTF- 6 Lovely touch and movement, added some experience

Phillips- 6 Helped set up a winner, scored a winner and sealed the game in another. Didn't cost anything but has assisted to gaining vital points. Should stay in a coaching role.

Management- 10 Couldn't be anything else really. Record points, record wins, 21 games unbeaten, thrilling football along the way, they've signed sensibly, gone about things professionally and learned from mistakes. Huge credit to all the staff for a team effort to ensure the maximum is gained from the squad. They've given us a season to remember.

Kasper 8 - Kept us in games with some very good and crucial saves. Always vocal. Good to have at the club.

RDL 8 - We badly missed him when he was out injured and that showed whilst he was injured and when he came back. Great going forward and steady at the back.

Moore 8 - Had a phenomenal start to the season, only an injury prevented him from keeping his place in the side.

Miquel 6 - Hasn't really featured a lot. Has been quite good when he played but as he hasn't really featured as much I can't give him a higher than a 6.

Konch 7 - You can always depend on Konch, consistent, reliable and experience. Was having a decent season until his red at Forest then the form of Schlupp has prevented him getting his place back.

Schlupp 7 - Has been very consistent since he played at left back. Stepped up like he was a seasoned pro. Lack of games prevents a higher score.

Morgan 8 - Solid, without hitting the heights of last season. A great captain and you will always pretty get a performance from him. Rare for him to have an off day.

Wasilewski 7 - He's been good, as well as being a complete brute and being able to play. Very astute signing whose experience has been valuable.

Knockaert 8 - To bounce back from Watford, and add what he has added to his game this season has been fantastic and a credit to himself. Certainly not the finished article yet but will bring you moments of sheer magic and inspiration. One of our match winners.

Mahrez 7 - Settled in very well and has made a positive contribution. 3 important goals for us I their own right for one reason or another already, a few nice assists and someone to get very excited about ahead of next season.

Dyer 8 - His best season ever for us. Certainly not the most technically gifted of footballers but his pace is a great attribute and you will always get 100% from Lloyd. Fitting he scored the goal that secured us the title.

King 7 - The form of James and Drinkwater has meant he'll have played nowhere near the amount of games he would've liked. Always pops up with crucial goals for us and has done so again this season. A very gifted footballer who has been with us from our lowest point, and deserves his shot at the prem.

James 8 - How good can this lad be? He's been class for us this season and I'm still convinced that we've not seen anywhere near his best. Hoping he stays injury free next season because he's a massive player for us. Works in tandem with Drinky.

Drinkwater 10 - Our player of the season, for me anyway. Dictates the way we play and if he plays badly so do we. Thankfully that's not happened often this season. Added goals to his game and scored some beauties. Been ever so consistent and drives us on so well. Fantastic footballer.

Hammond 6 - Has been limited to cameo appearances to see games out and has done that to great effect when he's came on. A good old fashioned central midfielder. Doesn't mind getting stuck in and has that vital experience.

Nugent 8 - Contrary to what people say he has had a great season. Our top goal scorer once more, has laid on plenty of goals for others but what people don't seem to realise is that he links the midfield and attack fantastically well. Has play a more withdrawn strikers role this season and for me he's done it to great effect.

Vardy 9 - What a transformation. He has been nothing shirt of first class this season. No-one could've predicted he'd have been this good this season, after last season. He deserves the season he's had though. He's clearly worked hard at his game and is now reaping the rewards from it. It'll be harsh that he probably won't win player of the season but that's only because of the heights Drinkwater has hit. Doesn't give defenders a moments peace. My only slight criticism is that he still lacks a tad of composure when through one on one.

Wood 6 - Not the season himself or we were expecting from him. It's been very frustrating through injury or the fact that Vardy has been in scintillating form. He has still popped up with some very vital goals for us and remains a good asset to have in the squad. He could flourish in the prem - Only time will tell.

GTF 6 - Has found game time limited but has always looked composed when he's featured. A very good footballer.

Phillips 6 - Scored the vital winner away at Bournemouth and played a massive part in getting Nuge the winner at Leeds. Two massive contributions from him in tight games. He's been good for Vardy I think. Look at Vardy's goal record since Phillips signed.

Management 10 - Masterminded a demoltion of one of the most competitive leagues in the world which has included many record breaking feats including a winning streak from Decemeber through til February and with the possibility of two more records before the season is it. We've been treated to fantastic football all season long and that's detrimental to Pearson and his backroom staff. Shrewd signings, fantastic tactical awareness and league title to boot. Fantastic.

Exactly what I'd put for my ratings.

Archived