Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Don Goodman a City fan?

Bloody hell, that was quick - I only posted it on Twitter 15 minutes ago! He came to my house to do some media stuff and I asked him if he'd pose with the scarf and mug for a giggle. Not a problem, he said. Genuinely nice fella, good as gold, full of praise for us and Big Nige.

He hates us so much somebody obviously challenged him to do a forfeit if we won he league. This was it.

I actually want to throw up seeing him in our colours.

But does he really though? I've never noticed any anti-Leicester bias when I listen to him commentate, he just seems like a bit of a miserable sod all round.

Listen closer.

Fair play to the bloke tbh. He has a few minor flaws and foibles that do my head in sometimes, like describing everything as "emphatic" or just describing a replay as it happens as if none of us can see it, but all his boxing promoting he has done especially in the Holyfield/Tyson era deserves a lot of respect imo.

He hates us so much somebody obviously challenged him to do a forfeit if we won he league. This was it.

1. He doesn't hate us. In fact he speaks very highly of us and NP.

2. I asked him to pose with the scarf/mug for a laugh and he was happy to do so because he's a cracking bloke.

I actually want to throw up seeing him in our colours.

Wow   :blush:

1. He doesn't hate us. In fact he speaks very highly of us and NP.

2. I asked him to pose with the scarf/mug for a laugh and he was happy to do so because he's a cracking bloke.

Wow   :blush:

On TV he talks absolute shit about us, and has done for years. He's an absolute cretin and I genuinely can't stand him.

And I'm not the only one. Glad we won't have to put with his bollocks any more.

On TV he talks absolute shit about us, and has done for years. He's an absolute cretin and I genuinely can't stand him.

Who do you like?

That is quite some anger. I'm largely indifferent to the man, I think I've missed all Goodman's Leicester fury.

He doesn't - we were just messing about earlier and he happily agreed to pose with them because I thought people might find it amusing  :P

He didn't and, er, he didn't  :)

Have I been living under a rock or... am I the only person who wants to ask who this poster is???? lol

Have I been living under a rock or... am I the only person who wants to ask who this poster is???? lol

lol Same.

I guarantee if you met him you'd change your views. He's a top bloke.

I've met him once. Seemed decent enough. 

Archived