Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lifted*fox

What have you done / are you doing to celebrate?

I've bought a tattoo removal kit and I'm hoping to make a killing from it.

I'll give you a call when we get relegated back to the Championship! 

I jumped in the air.

Free to do and exciting! I'm about to go out and mow the lawn, might give jumping in the air a try while I'm out there! 

I've bought a tattoo removal kit and I'm hoping to make a killing from it.

lol

I ain't stopped at work so, as yet, I've done sweet FA to celebrate. Sat night with the footy lads will rectify that.

I've hardly had the time to post much on here either (which should please the likes of 'Finners' et al)

:thumbup:

Got wrecked the night we got promoted. Got wrecked after the Brighton game. Got wrecked for Reading away. Got wrecked on Saturday v QPR. Then did f all for the Bolton game lol

Any guesses to what I'm doing this Saturday at Huddersfield, then Saturday Sunday and Monday of next week?

Night in with a pot noodle and a chug?

Had a few drinks on our promotion night, but had work at 6 the next morning which was hell! Was wishing I was out in Leicester that night as it would've been buzzing!

Didn't do anything on Tuesday but I'm now in Newcastle till Sunday. So out tonight, down to Huddersfield tomorrow morning, celebrate our season throughout the day with a load of other Leicester fans and then back up to Newcastle for the night!

Campeones Campeones O e O e O e!

Archived