Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MalarkyR

Zagorakis Running For Parliament

Vote UKIP

Might as well just take the ballot paper and use it in the toilet for all the good that would do. Voting for UKIP in the European Elections does no good for us, because they refuse to use their votes, then have the cheek to moan that the EU is undemocratic...

I see that he's standing for the Greek Conservatives....some people on here will be happy about that!

I say....Zagi! Zagi! Zagi! Out! Out! Out!  :whistle:

I did notice that.  ^_^

I was told the other day that Tony Cottee is an avid Tory too.

Always liked TC.

Might as well just take the ballot paper and use it in the toilet for all the good that would do. Voting for UKIP in the European Elections does no good for us, because they refuse to use their votes, then have the cheek to moan that the EU is undemocratic...

lol  lol UKIP.=  :englandsmile4wf:  :englandsmile4wf:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

lol  lol UKIP.=  :englandsmile4wf:  :englandsmile4wf:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

Any actual argument to make? They don't vote in the European Parliament, but that's exactly the same as an mp not voting in Westminster - if you refuse to vote then of course it's not going to represent your constituents opinions, because you aren't passing those views on when you vote. If you are ensuring your constituents aren't being represented because you won't vote then you cannot complain that they aren't represented - it's absolute hypocrisy.

UKIP are not a good vote at any level - their social attitude is a few centuries out of date, their entire premise is xenophobia - they're a pointless party and a wasted vote.

Archived