Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PerfumePonce

With all this talk of Emile...

Seeing as our favorite big man has cropped up recently in that knighthood nonsense I was wondering - as I always wanted him to come back a couple of seasons ago.

Would you have taken Heskey over Philips or GTF this season? And do you think he would have been a better addition to the team than them?

Philips perhaps not but I think he would still have been a good person to have around.

Thoughts...

Seeing as our favorite big man has cropped up recently in that knighthood nonsense I was wondering - as I always wanted him to come back a couple of seasons ago.

Would you have taken Heskey over Philips or GTF this season? And do you think he would have been a better addition to the team than them?

Philips perhaps not but I think he would still have been a good person to have around.

Thoughts...

A couple of seasons ago definitely. Now? I'm not sure what standard he's up to.

A couple of seasons ago he was linked, regardless of whether that was true or not, and I said yes at the time. Nowadays, I'm not too sure but Emile is still highly regarded at the club. Taylor-Fletcher has impressed me this season, just for the record, holds the ball up well.

personally I like taylor fletcher, maybe hes carrying a bit of timber, but he is has a great touch and can actually do something with the ball

This. Has a deceptively good touch for someone who looks deceptively like a Sunday League player.

This. Has a deceptively good touch for someone who looks deceptively like a Sunday League player.

It's quite obvious he looks like a Sunday league player, nothing deceptive about it!

It's quite obvious he looks like a Sunday league player, nothing deceptive about it!

Absolutely not, I would not want my final memories of Emile to be that of a tired old clonker playing out his final days as a pro from the subs bench.

Lets remember him as he was before he went to Liverpool.

I get the opportunity to watch him most weeks.

He's not up to 'marquee' standard in the A-League, he's nowhere near the required standard of fitness for the A-League, and he hasn't played that many games this season. Also, he went for a year without scoring in the A-League.

Keep him away.

Archived