Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ross-Kemp

Eminem

He looks to be an awful live performer, so awkward on stage. I passed on this very easily.

Have to agree, although I like some rap music this holds no appeal to me, and from the live Eminem stuff I've seen I fail see the appeal, but he....y hope people have a great time.

He looks to be an awful live performer, so awkward on stage. I passed on this very easily.

he was awful at leeds. may as well have lashed a cd on some dodgy speakers in my backroom. 

Agreed, extortionate prices for someone who shouts over his own tracks. Dreadful live.

Also for one of the best rappers to have ever done it, he's created some awful music. Such a shame.

Compare this tour to Nas, where I saw him infront of about 500 people after his Life is Good album dropped, for £25.

I was tempted, saw him at Reading last year and he was brilliant, tickets are a bit steep though so I probably won't.

I was at Reading last year. He was absolutely brilliant. Glad I got to see him live.

• 1 month later...

Archived