Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Thought Arsenal liked a striker who is instinctively makes good little flicks etc. Welbeck just can't do that. And his finishing is no better than Sanogo's.

Welbeck's a skilful player. Loves a flick.

arsenal gonna pay more for welbeck than liverpool did for balotelli.

I can't believe I'm going to say this about a young England player... I actually think that's about right.

I really don't get either the Balotelli hype or the Welbeck abuse. I think Arsenal needed someone better, I don't think Welbeck is world class. But I think, for value, he has a better future ahead of him.

I think he has the nature and desire to commit himself and time enough left to improve. Balotelli strikes me as a train wreck waiting to happen.

I can't believe I'm going to say this about a young England player... I actually think that's about right.

I really don't get either the Balotelli hype or the Welbeck abuse. I think Arsenal needed someone better, I don't think Welbeck is world class. But I think, for value, he has a better future ahead of him.

I think he has the nature and desire to commit himself and time enough left to improve. Balotelli strikes me as a train wreck waiting to happen.

yeah it's not a bad price, more my point was why didn't arsene just buy balotelli. he tried didn't he? guessing he was put off by the fee or something? and he desperately needs a centre forward, welbeck is alright and may become a very good little player but he's not a centre forward at the moment, unless he's going to play a false 9 situation. 

tbf anything is better than sanogo 

I can't imagine the Arsenal fans faces if after a summer of chasing Benzema, Falcao, Martinez, Remy and Huntelaar they end up with Welbeck.

Wenger has to be trolling someone.

Welbeck strikes me as more of a Wenger signing than those others.

Definitely. I do not understand why so many Gunners 'fans' are moaning about this signing. Every time he has been given a chance, Welbeck has played pretty well. He just hasn't had a decent run in a team as the main striker since he was loaned to Bolton.

It's good for the national team too--more regularly playing English strikers at top clubs.

Welbeck strikes me as more of a Wenger signing than those others.

Young, gifted and black?

...He's English though.

:ph34r: I'm joking, Tbf and this is an admission in favour of Arsenal (I can't argue against really, it's fact) Arsenal have started playing more English [british] players in the last few season, not that many but more than they used too.

Definitely. I do not understand why so many Gunners 'fans' are moaning about this signing. Every time he has been given a chance, Welbeck has played pretty well. He just hasn't had a decent run in a team as the main striker since he was loaned to Bolton.

It's good for the national team too--more regularly playing English strikers at top clubs.

oooh, nearly 

Daniel-Sturridge-Bolton-E-007.jpg

Archived