Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

How the bloody hell are we 7 points behind West Brom?

They've had a bit of fortune, and managed to win against us and villa despite being shite. Lucky own goal and then played against 10 men for the most part yesterday.

Liverpool had started quite well, sterling is a poor finisher and you know your crap if Valencia gets past you.

Mostly decisions in favour of the "bigger" team, nothing new there.

It's down to unfit referees with poor vision and a fear of a Chelsea/Manchester City/Arsenal/Manchester United/Liverpool retaliation.

It's the easy option to favour the big club. Refs aren't strong enough mentally and more steps need to be taken to make it easier for them. It's a mess at the minute. I don't know if it's just because we're in the league but the officiating has seemed extraordinarily bad this year.

How were the officials "massively" in our favour when they got 1 decision wrong?

Somebody mentions Evans getting injured which was fortunate for us. But let's not forget that a) van Gaal decided to start with that clown Blackett AND b) injuries happen all the time.

How was the Cambiasso goal any luckier than Gerrard's? Would you say Liverpool were lucky to win because of that and a goalkeeping mistake? If anything Cambiasso's was a much harder finish.

That comment about the "push" in the build up to the second penalty gets funnier every time I read it. If that's a foul then we may as well all go home.

Credit where it's due. This lot are playing that utter tits at the moment but we played really well that day and deserved 3 points.

I would say that Gerrard goal was lucky but that's the sort of thing going against us at the moment.

Fair enough about the push but didn't think we played particularly well before the first penalty.

That is one of the worst bits of defending, as a team, I think I have ever seen.

Allen, Moreno and Jones all ridiculously culpable.

Pathetic wasn't it lol the whole passage of play kind of summed up their season and how they miss Suarez, great chance which Suarez would've had for breakfast, missed, go up the other end and their defence lets them down again.

Man Utd will win this comfortably. Liverpool are so soft.

They've had a bit of fortune, and managed to win against us and villa despite being shite. Lucky own goal and then played against 10 men for the most part yesterday.

Definitely.

We've been really, really poor for huge chunks of this 11-match (lol) run but there's no way we should only have got 2 points out of it.

Liverpool could have scored 4 today so far. Can't remember Jones having to make too many saves.

United have been the luckiest side in the league for weeks. On the balance of play they've struggled against Southampton, Arsenal and Liverpool and are going to end up with 9 points

Jones with some more top goalkeeping there.

Archived