Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Guest ttfn

Read earlier that Burnley are after Deeney for £6.5mil?

Imagine the irony of them calling us big spending as they go and make a transfer that beats our transfer record.

I think in the current market £6.5 million for Deeney is a decent enough deal, especially when we've been quoted £7-10 million for Ulloa and Fulham have just spent £11 million on McCormack.

He'd definitely be an upgrade on Vokes.

Vokes is out for the first couple of months of the season after doing his knee against us, Barnes is only decent even at Championship level, and Ings is unproven at PL level (although I think he'll do fine) so they could do with another striker.

Guest ttfn

Absolute nonsense.

lol you wouldn't be saying that if he wasn't welsh.

Since getting out of jail (!) Deeney has scored 43 goals in 84 championship games and Vokes 24 in 83.

Not to mention he's not going to miss the start of the season with knee ligament damage.

Wrong, I might be. "Absolute nonsense"? Grandadian hyperbole.

lol you wouldn't be saying that if he wasn't welsh.

Since getting out of jail (!) Deeney has scored 43 goals in 84 championship games and Vokes 24 in 83.

Not to mention he's not going to miss the start of the season with knee ligament damage.

Wrong, I might be. "Absolute nonsense"? Grandadian hyperbole.

Complete rubbish. You don't deserve an opinion, you're obviously simple lad. Don't know why I'm surprised by a closet Yanited fan knowing nothing about football.

What a clown.

Guest ttfn

Complete rubbish. You don't deserve an opinion, you're obviously simple lad. Don't know why I'm surprised by a closet Yanited fan knowing nothing about football.

What a clown.

Sometimes I'm not sure about you.

Guest ttfn

Mexican_troll_face_by_mariodude12312-d5m

If Grandad is still banned from this topic there is actually an opening for somebody taking offence at any mention of a particular player, whether he be a Liverpool player, or, perhaps, Welsh?

It's a tough job though. Are you prepared to stick your neck out and call Andy King better than Pirlo? Because if not, you can get in the bin son.

Glad Alexis has come to the Premier League, one of my favourite players at the moment.

Hope for his sake that he gets to play up front, he's score a **** load behind Cazorla, Ozil and Ramsey.

Archived