Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Porojäbä

Finnish Foxes

Welcome!

I must ask, why Leicester??

Thanks! I explained my reasoning in other topic (Introduce yourself)

Hello!

My name is Poro Jäbä and I'm from northern Finland! It has been about 10 years since I last followed the Premier League and I heard that Leicester City FC will be a newcomer in that league. So what other team would be a better choice for me than LCFC? I just need to figure out how I can watch all the games since there's no free broadcast of Premier League in Finland but I'll find a way!

So yeah :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there Porojäbä!

Thought I'd report my availability to help any Finnish fans out - if ever needed - in organising you guys coming over. Just in case you need somebody "on the ground" at this end to help out with travel and transport.

Puhun myös sujuvaa suomea (oon syntyny Stadissa ja vietin siel ekat 22 vuotta elämästä) joten jos tarvii jeesiä mitenkään niin pistä viestiä!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hei hei Porojaba, I travelled to Kotka once to see City on tour there in mid-2000s. It was a great experience. I think Les Ferdinand scored for us in the friendly we played that night against KoTeePee. Did you see any games on that tour?

• 2 weeks later...

Hei hei Porojaba, I travelled to Kotka once to see City on tour there in mid-2000s. It was a great experience. I think Les Ferdinand scored for us in the friendly we played that night against KoTeePee. Did you see any games on that tour?

I missed it completely :(

Archived