Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
strollinfranckrolling

Anyone need a ticket or two to Kasabian in Vicky Park ?

Happy to sell as a pair or as singles

£60 a head

Would prefer to sell on here rather than get fleeced on Viagogo or such like

Let me know via this forum

Cheers

Sell for face value.

Hahaha ok fair enough, calm down everyone

My point being on Viagaogo buyers and sellers get fleeced, but it's sold out and the going rate on these sites is now around £80 so there you go.

I've been left with two because two mates pulled out , i'm not Stan Flashman-Google it kiddies

if anyone wants to make me an offer let me know

Jesus, some people in here are standard tight Leicester!!

He's not fleecing anyone, like he said, face value has sold out, next best is £80.. He's just creating another market and.. On the basis of the alternative it's cheaper! Can't blame someone for wanting to make ten quid!

He's not fleecing anyone, like he said, face value has sold out, next best is £80.. He's just creating another market and.. On the basis of the alternative it's cheaper! Can't blame someone for wanting to make ten quid!

Or just believe in the concept of fairness?

The bloke's whinging about being fleeced while trying to make a quick buck off fellow City fans himself.

:nigel:

People like you get banned on other football forums.

Ripping off other Leicester fans?

Joke.

if you're not interested in buying a ticket then leave the thread. if you are then get one for £60 here or get one for £80 elsewhere. no brainer. 

So you're interested then? lol

nah i can't go but if i could and didn't have a ticket i'd rather buy one for £60 than £80, £90 or £100+ which is the going rate elsewhere. 

Or just believe in the concept of fairness?

The bloke's whinging about being fleeced while trying to make a quick buck off fellow City fans himself.

If someone from here buys them for face value, what's stopping them selling them on for a profit? £60 is very fair.

If someone from here buys them for face value, what's stopping them selling them on for a profit? £60 is very fair.

Well by your logic that dynamic could go on indefinitely couldn't it? If they sell them on for £60 they could in theory then be sold on for £70, £80, £90 etc.

If you think £60 is a fair price for something that cost the rest of us less then fine.

Well by your logic that dynamic could go on indefinitely couldn't it? If they sell them on for £60 they could in theory then be sold on for £70, £80, £90 etc.

If you think £60 is a fair price for something that cost the rest of us less then fine.

Well no. Not 'indefinitely' since they're selling for about £75 ebay. Face value + paid booking fee would be about £45 and an extra £10-15 would be enough to dissuade any would-be touters still representing good value.

If someone sells an in demand ticket for face value to a stranger on the internet with no way of knowing whether that person went or sold it on for a profit, they're an idiot.

Archived