Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

City's Internationals

Didn't see the Wales game at the weekend but looked at a few reports and by all accounts he had quite a poor game. One of the ratings was 2.5 stars and that he was anonymous for much of the game lol

Watched all of the first half, didn't see the King challenge, but he's not an aggressive player and one of his few faults personally is his lack of tackling, so idk.

The reports of a poor game is utter bolux as well, without bias, I would say King was by far the most consistent player on the pitch that first half. He got the assist for the 1st goal, and was integral in the build up to the second - his beautiful weighted pass to Bale made Bale look like a Madrid player.. He tracked back well, was superb on the passing play. 

I thought I'd lost the plot when I saw he had been sent off. King's the tidiest/nicest player there is. He only passes it 10 yards and doesn't tackle anyone, so I don't expect him to pass the ball 40 yards or foul someone, let alone do a 360 spin and get sent off?! 

The end of the word is nigh.

Not great from Kasper on Ronaldo's goal, but not too much he could do.

Other than to come out and catch it or stay on his line and save it ?

No surprise really as we have all seen it before the same as we have seen some unbeleivable point blank and 1 on 1 saves

Archived