Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tommyh

Stoke Away!

This is a call to any season ticket holder who wont be going to Stoke away on 13th September.

I am really really desperate to attend this fixture but havnt been able to get a season ticket so in reality have no chance of getting one in the away end as this is our second away fixture.

Therefor if anyone is wanting to earn a few quid (not a ridiculous amount) i would be very very willing to strike up a deal.

Doubt i will be going to the game so i dont mind getting the ticket for you providing i have the funds to buy it in the first place.

i will elaborate i dont mean you pay me beforehand i mean if i have my own money to buy it and then you pay me when i give you ticket

i will elaborate i dont mean you pay me beforehand i mean if i have my own money to buy it and then you pay me when i give you ticket

face value obviously :thumbup:

This is a call to any season ticket holder who wont be going to Stoke away on 13th September.

I am really really desperate to attend this fixture but havnt been able to get a season ticket so in reality have no chance of getting one in the away end as this is our second away fixture.

Therefor if anyone is wanting to earn a few quid (not a ridiculous amount) i would be very very willing to strike up a deal.

I'm only available to go if it's not on the Saturday.

Definitely a similar request myself here, would be greatful if anyone not going would be able get tickets for this one on my behalf. Will have to sort it out nearer the time / when tickets become available! :)

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFULL PEOPLE!!!!! I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS WOULD MEAN TO ME!!

I will also give/transfer the money for the ticket, plus enough money for a couple of beers ;) well before the tickets even go on sale.

As soon as there is ticket info out on this game i will be in touch!!

THANKS AGAIN GENTS!

The Stoke game falls on the weekend of My Stag do, so if anyone else needs a reference number let me know, in fact I could probably give 4/5 of my mates references numbers too as they will be on the stag as well. we all have around 15-20 points each so you'd more than likely be able to buy on the first day they're on sale.

The Stoke game falls on the weekend of My Stag do, so if anyone else needs a reference number let me know, in fact I could probably give 4/5 of my mates references numbers too as they will be on the stag as well. we all have around 15-20 points each so you'd more than likely be able to buy on the first day they're on sale.

I'll take a few from you mate :) if that's alright :) let me know

I wont be going stoke so if anyone wants a reference.

My normal rules apply. Must be able to collect in person or pay face value upfront before posting. I will cover postage within reason in return for the points on my history.

• 4 weeks later...

Stoke are charging villa £30 for their opening day game so I'd imagine we'll be something similar. With a 2900 allocation.

Looking to go to this and need two tickets. Don't know whether to book train in advance and hope for the best.

Stoke looks dirt cheap on the train at this early stage, not sure if it is because its in advance or whether it is always cheap?

Train for Palace looks cheap aswell.

I won't be booking tickets for either yet as I like to get my match tickets first. But hopefully the prices stay the same.

Stoke looks dirt cheap on the train at this early stage, not sure if it is because its in advance or whether it is always cheap?

Train for Palace looks cheap aswell.

I won't be booking tickets for either yet as I like to get my match tickets first. But hopefully the prices stay the same.

How much we talking for stoke on the train?

How much we talking for stoke on the train?

Well, it might be different for people leaving from Leicester.

I mean ideally I'd go from Hinckley, from Hinckley, you're talking £33.30 return, BUT if I go from Nuneaton, it will be the bargain price of £14 return (2 Singles). So that's fine for me, as I say what it's like from Leicester though, I don't know.

How National Rail can charge £19.30 from Hinckley to Nuneaton I do not know, i'd like them to try and justify/explain it though.

Also like I say, whether it's that price because it is so far in advance i'm not sure, hopefully not, hopefully that is the price and it stays that way.

EDIT - Leicester to Stoke is £33.70 return.

But Leicester to Nuneaton is £6.20 (2 singles) and Nuneaton to Stoke is £14 (2 Singles) - Total price - £20.20.

Well, it might be different for people leaving from Leicester.

I mean ideally I'd go from Hinckley, from Hinckley, you're talking £33.30 return, BUT if I go from Nuneaton, it will be the bargain price of £14 return (2 Singles). So that's fine for me, as I say what it's like from Leicester though, I don't know.

How National Rail can charge £19.30 from Hinckley to Nuneaton I do not know, i'd like them to try and justify/explain it though.

Also like I say, whether it's that price because it is so far in advance i'm not sure, hopefully not, hopefully that is the price and it stays that way.

EDIT - Leicester to Stoke is £33.70 return.

But Leicester to Nuneaton is £6.20 (2 singles) and Nuneaton to Stoke is £14 (2 Singles) - Total price - £20.20.

Thanks, will have a look

You sure you've not typed in Hinchley? Hinckley to Nuneaton is a fiver.

I had the same problem on the trainline, £50 from newhaven to leicester, or £85 to hinckley. I bought a ticket at leicester to hinckley for a few quid.

Nope, definetly typed Hinckley - Just done it again to double check.

I know Hinckley to Nuneaton isn't much, as you say £5, but when you're going to Stoke from Hinckley you have to change at Nuneaton and that will cost you an extra £19.30 for the pleasure.

Yeah I could do it in seperate journeys just get a ticket from Hinckley to Nuneaton, for £5 but it doesn't even cost that much in petrol so i'll just get dropped off at Nuneaton or something.

And the train companies wonder why people try and dodge fairs, robbing bastards. There seems no middle ground on train fares, they're either dirt cheap or extortionate.

Anyone going from Leicester I would recommend the following.

Leicester to Derby return is £6.95 with a railcard.

Derby to Stoke return is £5.95 with a railcard.

£12.90 decent. Without a railcard you're looking at around £20.

Archived