Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

NFL Fantasy Football 2014

• 1 month later...

http://foxestalk.league.fantasy.nfl.com

League Name: Fantasy Foxestalk

Password: lcfc

Draft is currently set for Saturday August 30th at 8pm (Day before Arsenal at home)

The guys who were involved last year I believe are automatically entered again this year. 

Anyone who fancies it please do get involved - you don't need to know anything about NFL - should be a laugh!

http://foxestalk.league.fantasy.nfl.com

League Name: Fantasy Foxestalk

Password: lcfc

Draft is currently set for Saturday August 30th at 8pm (Day before Arsenal at home)

The guys who were involved last year I believe are automatically entered again this year. 

Anyone who fancies it please do get involved - you don't need to know anything about NFL - should be a laugh!

Link not working and can't find the league. What is the league id?

I do believe my Jonezy Foxiles won the league last year, so I better step up and try to defend that title...:)

Was huge fun last year and made watching the games a lot more fun. Haven't followed the off season so much, so glad the draft is some weeks away.

Can't view either. NFLUK.com do one as well I think.

I'll join if there's a place, huge NFL fan. Anyone off to Wembley this year? Going for the first time to see Atlanta vs Detriot myself.

Link also isn't working for me. Says I do not have permission to view.

I'd unchecked a box which meant the public couldn't see it and had capped it to 6. Should be visible now and join-able too.

Archived