Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

I predict ...

Right guys, this is fun. I have been playing it for a season or two and it works well, it is easy and it is not a big time commitment. There is a website called superbru which runs sports prediction leagues (including the Prem - which we are now a part of!). I have set up a FoxesTalk mini league for this season in the premiership for any one on here to join. All you have to do is register and join the league and pick the results of the premier league games each week. The rest is done for you. Just a bit of fun but it is a good site and a fun game (I have been in pools for the World Cup, Cricket, Rugby and for the Prem last year).

Follow this:

Come join my English Premier League 2014-15 prediction game on SuperBru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

Pool name: FoxesTalk 
Pool code: FilbertStreet

Will definitely join.

Done the World Cup one and it's quite entertaining even though there's only 6 of us in the Pool I'm in.

Took a while to get used to the points but I understand it now!

Wow. What a response! I was a bit worried when it was just Mark_W and me. We now have 32 of us. I have approved everyone. I also upgraded the pool to a superpool for the price of £10 - apparently this makes it easier to manage bigger pools and has a few other features. It is probably a bit of a swizz but I thought, with this response, what the heck! I will try to find my way around the new stuff before the season starts (apparently I can get rid of the ads, upload wall paper and insert a top 10 leader board into other sites - will talk to the mods at some point about the last one or find a way to place it in this thread etc..).

Looking forward to this. Thanks all. Keep the applications coming. COYB.

Ok, I have just done a couple of things with the new features. We now have a personalized web address: www.superbru.com/epl/pool/FoxesTalk. Which should work. Secondly, rather than me approving everyone and having my inbox overrun, I have set up a password so that all on here should be able to join. The password is FilbertStreet. I still have the ability to evict unwanted persons (ie. people from other clubs who might be reading this and want to act like idiots). Hopefully that should make things quicker. Let me know if any of it is not working.Will get on to some other stuff as and when but you guys need to do nothing but make your picks and enjoy.

Right guys, this is fun. I have been playing it for a season or two and it works well, it is easy and it is not a big time commitment. There is a website called superbru which runs sports prediction leagues (including the Prem - which we are now a part of!). I have set up a FoxesTalk mini league for this season in the premiership for any one on here to join. All you have to do is register and join the league and pick the results of the premier league games each week. The rest is done for you. Just a bit of fun but it is a good site and a fun game (I have been in pools for the World Cup, Cricket, Rugby and for the Prem last year).

Follow this:

Come join my English Premier League 2014-15 prediction game on SuperBru! It's free and loads of fun. Just click here:

Pool name: FoxesTalk 
Pool code: sololack

sound's like you think it will only be one season!

Hi renart.everything looks ok. I am in with my own password.

Made my first predictions ( will be wayward but fun)

Is there another phase I might be missing...because you mentioned 'filbertstreet' as password

I am definetly in on foxestalk and profile confirming you as captain.

Then showing members in your league.

sound's like you think it will only be one season!

Nope - the league runs on a season-to-season basis. It just means that I will have to set another one up for next season. 

Archived